Some experimental works


Status
Not open for further replies.

Woodman

New Member
May 9, 2004
411
0
0
50
#1
grounded at home by wife, did some experimental works using a flash and a 20 watts tungsten, never do something like these before, comments are welcome :)


 

dotti

New Member
Jun 21, 2004
294
0
0
37
strawberry field
#3
personally i think the "woodman's photo" can be smaller... :embrass:

other than that its great. :sweatsm:
 

Woodman

New Member
May 9, 2004
411
0
0
50
#4
dotti said:
personally i think the "woodman's photo" can be smaller... :embrass:

other than that its great. :sweatsm:

Thank you I resize them already I think really much better for viewing ;)
 

tokrot

New Member
Jun 2, 2003
1,345
0
0
#6
Damn, you are good.. If you are not working for an Advertising Agency, you should look for one now.. :D (I am not kidding.. )
 

Woodman

New Member
May 9, 2004
411
0
0
50
#7
kelster said:
har har...wat you did that kana grounded... :nono: ....bad boy...har har har

oh...as usual...great pics man...can see them on posters placed in the Orchard Road tunnel...heh
Thank you Kel, ur pix were great too... I always love them very much...grounded by wife go out too often to shoot liao... :confused:
 

Woodman

New Member
May 9, 2004
411
0
0
50
#9
kelster said:
heh...in terms of product shoots...heh...me not there yet lah...heh...so you setup a small mini studio at home ah?...share the setup leh...
MiniStudio? hehehe,
Lights are 1 x IKEA 20watts Stand Lamp and Nikon SB800 Flash
Background :-
a. White A4 size papers 4 pcs stick together for the cherry in the glass.
b. Computer case top (Black) for the "Candles" & "StarSand"
c. Blue Art color paper for "Sushi" from my daughter's drawer, please dun tell her otherwise she starts screaming again.. :D
 

#10
Woodman said:
MiniStudio? hehehe,
Lights are 1 x IKEA 20watts Stand Lamp and Nikon SB800 Flash
Background :-
a. White A4 size papers 4 pcs stick together for the cherry in the glass.
b. Computer case top (Black) for the "Candles" & "StarSand"
c. Blue Art color paper for "Sushi" from my daughter's drawer, please dun tell her otherwise she starts screaming again.. :D

har har*shhhh*...your secrets's save with me...heh...

just goes to show...no need expensive setup to take priceless photos...

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: keep it up man....
 

Jer76

Senior Member
Apr 21, 2002
1,049
0
36
West
#11
Woodman said:
MiniStudio? hehehe,
Lights are 1 x IKEA 20watts Stand Lamp and Nikon SB800 Flash
Background :-
a. White A4 size papers 4 pcs stick together for the cherry in the glass.
b. Computer case top (Black) for the "Candles" & "StarSand"
c. Blue Art color paper for "Sushi" from my daughter's drawer, please dun tell her otherwise she starts screaming again.. :D
:thumbsup: advertising quality.. hmm just one question, how did you eliminate the yellow cast of the ikea lamp? i use ikea lamps but pics always turn out yellowish
 

Woodman

New Member
May 9, 2004
411
0
0
50
#12
Jer76 said:
:thumbsup: advertising quality.. hmm just one question, how did you eliminate the yellow cast of the ikea lamp? i use ikea lamps but pics always turn out yellowish
the whitebalance will do the trick..on color temperature :)
 

reno77

New Member
Jan 30, 2002
921
0
0
Bedok Reservoir
www.ramaraj.com
#13
Starsand and Sushi are good. Light up my life is too flat, picture should be sharper I feel. The wine glass's base looks cut off, intentional effect ?
 

Woodman

New Member
May 9, 2004
411
0
0
50
#14
Thank you reno77. will take note things you mentioned. :)
 

Woodman

New Member
May 9, 2004
411
0
0
50
#16
ordinaryless said:
impressive..very impressive

mama is good..
Hey Mama not a home. Anyway I'm so sad, kenna grounded, will jio u go shooting when I'm able to run away. :D
 

#18
wah lau...must hv been a very very bad mama...heh...so...how long before you're free again?...or should I say...how long before the missus's next trip home?...HAR HAR HAR... :bsmilie:
 

Woodman

New Member
May 9, 2004
411
0
0
50
#19
since grounded, so keep busy with the "thingy" u know ;) must answer to some important organisation better rush it out before ppl chase after my backside. :D
 

#20
Woodman said:
since grounded, so keep busy with the "thingy" u know ;) must answer to some important organisation better rush it out before ppl chase after my backside. :D
cool, you're working for an organisation..I hope my future work would be good enuff for sale next time. Haha.. ;)
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom