Some day/night shoots to share thru a FZ20

Status
Not open for further replies.

lynch

Oct 30, 2002
Visit site
Once again, I hesistated putting any posts, nor pics here... but oh well, thought of sharing with you fellow lumixers' some pics I took today with a FZ20. (Im seriously darn itchy for a dSLR, but the FZ20 is still very capable, no? sigh, someone stop the B bug in me!) Any pointers to improve are welcome so that we can all learn and better ourselves...

p10900047pn.jpg

i like the highway nightshots :)
nice
got a bigger version of it?
should look more dramatic

lynch said:
Once again, I hesistated putting any posts, nor pics here... but oh well, thought of sharing with you fellow lumixers' some pics I took today with a FZ20. (Im seriously darn itchy for a dSLR, but the FZ20 is still very capable, no? sigh, someone stop the B bug in me!) Any pointers to improve are welcome so that we can all learn and better ourselves...

p10900047pn.jpg

Hi lynch,
Wonder why you hesitated. If I were you, I would have shared with PLUG your beautiful work.
They were great pics. Beautifully taken. :)
:thumbsup: for your pics and keep it up.
Keep on posting, be it pic or your idea......

Hi lynch,

noticed that you put My Singapore Project as a watermark... so felt that if you perhaps have more prominent features of Singapore that ppl surely will recognise but yet seen from your perspective. ;)

The watermark is distracting, because the first thing that catches my eye is not the picture itself but the watermark. I don't know you but in each of your pics I use my finger to cover the watermark to see it. Well that's IMHO.

i like the way u see things :)

interesting... v good.... FZ20 can do what you can... Till when u find that theres a limitation, then u can consider jumping. :)

Nice series. keep it up.. :thumbsup:

Thank you everyone for your kind comments and pointers, particularly about the watermark. I usually dont do that actually, so its a first time. lol but its a good point.

I usually hesistate posting because sometimes, there just bound to have people who just got into photography and goes around throwing their "knowledge" by basing upon the no. of posts we have.

and talking about limitation... im always been fustrated with max aperture only F8, usuable iso max is iso200. am a SLR user myself, tt's y dSLR looks sooo tempting. *itch arises again* lol help!

LifeWorld said:
Hi lynch,
Wonder why you hesitated. If I were you, I would have shared with PLUG your beautiful work.
They were great pics. Beautifully taken. :)
:thumbsup: for your pics and keep it up.
Keep on posting, be it pic or your idea......

lynch said:
Thank you everyone for your kind comments and pointers, particularly about the watermark. I usually dont do that actually, so its a first time. lol but its a good point.

I usually hesistate posting because sometimes, there just bound to have people who just got into photography and goes around throwing their "knowledge" by basing upon the no. of posts we have.

and talking about limitation... im always been fustrated with max aperture only F8, usuable iso max is iso200. am a SLR user myself, tt's y dSLR looks sooo tempting. *itch arises again* lol help!

Hope you have broken the ice....

So post post post!!!
And share share share.............

True the f8 and iso are limitation of FZ20. Why not explore what it can do instead? :thumbsup:
Looking forward to your beautiful pics soon!

lynch said:

haha BUY BUY BUY.... :bsmilie: :devil:. You tried film scanner yet? it might prove a worthy investment since you got an SLR already.

Hi!

What would be the settings to get night shots as thoses, I mean Ok to get the light of the car moving, but will the street ligths become "stars" as yours naturally? Or did you process the picts afetrward?

Thanks!! :)

Luna.

Status
Not open for further replies.