Some concerns for a newbie organizing a photoshoot

dark cloud

Jun 5, 2010
Wanted to organize a trip to punggol beach but i do not know the directions there
I scare kenna scolded for obvious reasons when I do not know the directions yet still organize a outing :what:

Leong23

Oct 18, 2007
within myself
Wanted to organize a trip to punggol beach but i do not know the directions there
I scare kenna scolded for obvious reasons when I do not know the directions yet still organize a outing :what:
Go there and recee first. :)

fotomachen

Jun 27, 2010
Go there and recee first. :)
lol..totally agree. With the technology we have these days, u can find out how to go very easily. And go there to recee to find out where can u guys hide if it were to rain etc...

night86mare

Deregistered
Aug 25, 2006
www.pbase.com
punggol end beach is way easier to find than say, a beach near amsterdam.

singapore is so small, and the transport network is extensive - do your homework.

catchlights

Staff member
Sep 27, 2004
Punggol, Singapore
www.foto-u.com

ZerocoolAstra

Mar 13, 2008
rainy Singapore
baby steps... :)
try organizing an outing to somewhere familiar first...

or if you die-die want to go punggol beach, and you are still very worried, then make it known when you post the thread, and invite someone to be the guide. Hopefully someone is willing and available! :) Perhaps treat him/her to a meal afterwards? :)

Blur L

Aug 3, 2010
baby steps... :)
try organizing an outing to somewhere familiar first...

or if you die-die want to go punggol beach, and you are still very worried, then make it known when you post the thread, and invite someone to be the guide. Hopefully someone is willing and available! :) Perhaps treat him/her to a meal afterwards? :)
haha.... now 7th month le.... i can't stop laughing when i read ur 2nd para... invite "someone" then sure must treat 1.... :sweatsm:

sorry, sorry, no offence!

ZerocoolAstra

Mar 13, 2008
rainy Singapore
didn't think of that... haha...
like that must invite some getai singers to provide entertainment too! :)