Some can, some cannot

The very fact that he planned for someone to take the rap for him proves that he have the intent to cheat.
The actual act of getting someone to take the rap for him is already obstructing justice.
The fact also remains that this is the 2nd time it have happened and it shows that he is a reperted offender.

Maybe the AG office did not go for the max as they know that Wu have the money to pay for good lawyer and this will be a long drag on the AG office thus go for a "settelment" kind of judgement. So the AG office trying to help us to save money and save the court's time.

I wounder........... what would happen if we change the Wu to an Opp MP. Maybe will kanna jail and than have to step down as an MP and another by election again, but damn, by election no holiday ;p

The very fact that he planned for someone to take the rap for him proves that he have the intent to cheat.
The actual act of getting someone to take the rap for him is already obstructing justice.
The fact also remains that this is the 2nd time it have happened and it shows that he is a reperted offender.

Maybe the AG office did not go for the max as they know that Wu have the money to pay for good lawyer and this will be a long drag on the AG office thus go for a "settelment" kind of judgement. So the AG office trying to help us to save money and save the court's time.

I wounder........... what would happen if we change the Wu to an Opp MP. Maybe will kanna jail and than have to step down as an MP and another by election again, but damn, by election no holiday ;p

You sound like someone who know a lot about law?

**** happen and why try to judge while you are not in his position.

Hart

You sound like someone who know a lot about law?

**** happen and why try to judge while you are not in his position.

Hart

No, I don't know enough about the law, just using common sense and musing what would have happened if it was someone else, everyone is free to draw their own conclusion from that.

And no, I'm not judging him, the Law had already judge him guilty, I'm just stating my point of view that this do not seem fair base on the facts of the case, to charge Wu only under traffic law when he had lied or agreed to let someone lie for his benefit and obstruction of justice had occured. And this is NOT the first time it happened.

Yes, Sh*t happens but if everyone just let sh*t happen, soon there will be Sh*t all over the place.

No, I don't know enough about the law, just using common sense and musing what would have happened if it was someone else, everyone is free to draw their own conclusion from that.

And no, I'm not judging him, the Law had already judge him guilty, I'm just stating my point of view that this do not seem fair base on the facts of the case, to charge Wu only under traffic law when he had lied or agreed to let someone lie for his benefit and obstruction of justice had occured. And this is NOT the first time it happened.

Yes, Sh*t happens but if everyone just let sh*t happen, soon there will be Sh*t all over the place.

i'm sure you've read the comments that Mr Hri Kumar Nair has made. oh wait. i don't think you did. so here's some information for you:

from Mr Hri Kumar Nair,

Hri KumarJune 15, 2012 11:21 PM

Gary, there is no cause to jump to conclusions of a cover up. The offence of giving false particulars has been dealt with. From what I read, there remains the speeding offences. The person answerable will be the driver. The presumption is that it is the owner of the vehicle (who is assume is WW), unless he declares otherwise. His first declaration was false - and so he now has to say who it really was. So, let the process takes its proper course.

i'm sure you've read the comments that Mr Hri Kumar Nair has made. oh wait. i don't think you did. so here's some information for you:

from Mr Hri Kumar Nair,

Fair enough, let's wait to see the process takes it's proper course.