.....some camera bag organising tips...

Status
Not open for further replies.

sulhan

May 11, 2002
Melbourne, Australia
www.md-sulhan.com
Hiee....

Do you know that the you can use a unwanted Sony DV casette Hi-8 case to store 8 pieces of AA size alkaline batteries.....two sets for your flash gun....

This will surely help to organize your camera bag a little...

Regards,
Me

Originally posted by sulhan
Hiee....

Do you know that the you can use a unwanted Sony DV casette Hi-8 case to store 8 pieces of AA size alkaline batteries.....two sets for your flash gun....

This will surely help to organize your camera bag a little...

Regards,
Me

wow...never though of that. Good idea indeed. Thanks.

thanks for the tip :)
..... also, those net-like-zip-bags selling at 1.99 shop is great for keeping film and loose items in the cam bag. it's flexible enough to squeeze into any tight spot...and can see what's inside without openning :) being able to see thru it also makes it easier to grab what you want on 1st attempt :) they also come in different colours to help you organise your stuff :)

Do you know that the you can use a unwanted Sony DV casette Hi-8 case to store 8 pieces of AA size alkaline batteries.....two sets for your flash gun...
nice tip sulhan... now the question is - where to get empty Hi-8 casette cases...? :D

Hi All,

THe Hi-8 casette tape could be found as scraps and junks in Sungei Road. I was there two weeks back and saw a few shops selling these stuff.......pop by Sungei Road if you are lucky.....you may even find old SLRs......

Hope that helps........

Regards,
Sulhan

BTW - Rubric.....thats a really good Idea......

Forgot to add: the white thingie u see is craft 'foam' that I got from ArtFriend Craft. The type which is also made into coloured alphabets and numbers. This is much thinner and only a few cents for an A4 sheet.

You can also use slide box which can store 12 pcs AA batteries.

Saw at Safe Superstore, buy 8 GP alkaline batteries and you got one battery case free (4 AA). Cost $5.80.

Or you can buy 4 Sony rechargeable NiMh 1700, come with the case. Cost $22.00.

Originally posted by hpong
You can also use slide box which can store 12 pcs AA batteries.
slide box? as in the box used to store mounted slides, like what you'd get from RGB if you request for mount?

Originally posted by firefox13
slide box? as in the box used to store mounted slides, like what you'd get from RGB if you request for mount?

Yes, you are right.

Hi Everyone....

Here is another tip....I made a 4 CF card holder using the 3.5" diskette jewel(clear) box. The divider is made using the foam type double sided tape . Make a "cross" in the inside of the diskette case and this will hold the CF card in place.

If you need photos.....i will put it on the net for you guys .

Till then...enjoy!!!

Okay!!!!.....here is the location on my website - follow the Tips on the CF cards case.....
Regards,
Sulhan

Hi Everyone....

Here is another tip....I made a 4 CF card holder using the 3.5" diskette jewel(clear) box. The divider is made using the foam type double sided tape . Make a "cross" in the inside of the diskette case and this will hold the CF card in place.

If you need photos.....i will put it on the net for you guys .

Till then...enjoy!!!

Regards,
Sulhan

I wanna see ! :gbounce:

Status
Not open for further replies.