some boliao nite shots i took..


Status
Not open for further replies.

Linus

Member
Jan 31, 2002
189
0
16
Visit site
Well, initially wanted to test for dead pixels...

Anyway, all the shots were resized from 1600X1200 to 640X480
SHQ, ISO 100

1. F8.0 16"


2. F5.6 8"


3. F4.0 4"
 

Linus

Member
Jan 31, 2002
189
0
16
Visit site
4. F2.8 2"


5. F2.8 1"


6. F2.8 1/2


comments?
 

Jayan

New Member
Jan 18, 2002
1,338
0
0
Hougang, SG
Visit site
The 1st 2 look kinda blurry, u used tripod????

Anyway, the long exposures are all quite 'clean', u done ur remapping at OLy Sg already???
 

Linus

Member
Jan 31, 2002
189
0
16
Visit site
Originally posted by Jayan


Where's the hot pixels in the 16s shot???
got 2 patches when i magnified

one at the centre then left a bit..
 

Linus

Member
Jan 31, 2002
189
0
16
Visit site
Originally posted by Jayan
The 1st 2 look kinda blurry, u used tripod????

Anyway, the long exposures are all quite 'clean', u done ur remapping at OLy Sg already???
i used tripod liao..but still like that leh
dunno why
maybe wind

the tripod i using not very steady and windy weather
 

Jayan

New Member
Jan 18, 2002
1,338
0
0
Hougang, SG
Visit site
Originally posted by Linus


i used tripod liao..but still like that leh
dunno why
maybe wind

the tripod i using not very steady and windy weather
One more possibility.....it's out of focus.

Use MF to lock ur focus.
 

ziploc

New Member
Jan 17, 2002
4,573
0
0
Snoopyland
Originally posted by Linus


i used tripod liao..but still like that leh
dunno why
maybe wind

the tripod i using not very steady and windy weather
You've probably shaked the dc while pressing the shutter. Try using timer/remote control. :)
 

ziploc

New Member
Jan 17, 2002
4,573
0
0
Snoopyland
Erm... they are not out of focus but are camera shakes. Can see double images.
 

Jayan

New Member
Jan 18, 2002
1,338
0
0
Hougang, SG
Visit site
Originally posted by ziploc
Erm... they are not out of focus but are camera shakes. Can see double images.
Sorrie...didn't see properly....:D

Think C-2040z don't come with the RM-1 remote, or do they???
 

YSLee

Senior Member
Jan 17, 2002
2,326
1
38
Visit site
Thread moved to a more appropiate forum.

Linus: You can post photos in the appropiate forum. Thanks.
 

hackie

New Member
Jan 18, 2002
819
0
0
Visit site
hey linus! having fun with ur DC huh.. where's ur office babes u promised??!?!! ;)
 

Blitz

New Member
Jan 18, 2002
517
0
0
42
Singapore
www.blitzstorm.com
Originally posted by Jayan


Sorrie...didn't see properly....:D

Think C-2040z don't come with the RM-1 remote, or do they???
Need to buy, it's not included inside the C2040 Package.

Which reminds me, I still have not yet get my Remote control! :D
 

Status
Not open for further replies.