Some BE's Entree - Delivered by Air

Status
Not open for further replies.

chngpe01

Staff member
Managed to captured some shots of these rather swift birds landing at their favourite perch.

The amount and type of dragonflies consumed by these birds are really alot alot. Watch out for the coming series on their 10-course dinner (actually more than 10).

My sincere appreciation and thanks to Avatar for his generosity in loaning me his D2h.

30454805.jpg

30454606.jpg

Cheers

Absolutely mind-blowing, fantastic shots. The 2nd shot is...:bigeyes: All I can say is...WOW. *speechless* :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

So now you have seen what a 8 fps machine can do, what are you waiting for? :D

Well done!!!

:thumbsup: terrific!

however, i would beg to differ with some of the comments in this thread.. yes, equipment does play a part in producing the images here... but i'm sure the photographer is very impt too!

i've seen people with top-notch equipment and still producing crappy shots, vice versa... :bsmilie:

PE, keep pushing the boundaries! i'm sure you've got plenty of hidden potential still left to be discovered... ;) expecting more great pics from ya!

;p

chngpe01 said:
Managed to captured some shots of these rather swift birds landing at their favourite perch.

The amount and type of dragonflies consumed by these birds are really alot alot. Watch out for the coming series on their 10-course dinner (actually more than 10).

My sincere appreciation and thanks to Avatar for his generosity in loaning me his D2h.

Cheers

Did they know you laid an ambush? :devil: :thumbsup: First one a little tight though.

I like the 2nd image. It's excellent! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

PE, congrats! These are invaluable shots to me, to capture the BE in not-so-ideal lighting condition with such results is not an easy feat. Nice going pal! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.