Some advice :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rebbot

Mar 24, 2005
Hi all~

Kinda lurking around the threads for a few weeks hehehe but need some advice now

I am off to taiwan in 2mths and would like to take some nice pics there however I'm not sure which camera to bring along. I have a F717 and S5500.

I am more or less decided on the F717 as it seems to take better shots at night which might be what I need as I will frequenting the night markets. As for the S5500, it takes great pictures during the day though and is much lighter in weight. Any advice from CSers? :dunno:

Thanks in advance!

Throw a dice
odd for sony
even for fuji....

I think since you've used and own both cams you should be able to make the decision.

eow - hmmm gd idea ;p

ortega - will defintely do Thanks!

jbma - yeah but both cams are relatively new to me (a month plus) hence I have not fully explored their capabilities so was hoping for some quick advise :)

why not take both cams,

eg your partner bring 1 n u bring the other, u can swop the cams on a daily basis

bring both.
u won't regret it u don't bring only one.
u may regret if u bring only one.

snowspeeder said:
These are your own cameras right? Should'nt you know them better?

yup but I kinda got them like less than 2mths ago and haven't had much time to fiddle around with them :( I was using a ixus v3 previously so I was hoping experienced users of these prosumers cam could advise abit :embrass:

AReality said:
bring both.
u won't regret it u don't bring only one.
u may regret if u bring only one.

Noted! :) But abit the heavy leh hahaha I would probably bring along a UV and CP filter...that should be enuff for landscape and potraits in the day am I right?

Sorry for all the ??? as i am really new to the world of photography and my dad refuses to teach :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.