Some 7Hi photos

Status
Not open for further replies.

rubric

Apr 14, 2002
Somewhere East
lubitelee.blogspot.com
Some photos taken with the 7Hi. Constructive criticisms are most welcome! ;)

25doorcrls22-or.jpg

25pegsrcl-or.jpg

25chairsg-or.jpg

All photos have levels and some cropping and/or rotation done. Other PS effects: sharpening for Weathered and conversion to grayscale for Stack

weathered seemed overexposed. try a b/w version ?

Ai yoh, Rubric ah, take so long to post your pictures... i tot you disappeared already. Just posted this message to tell you that your JPGs are BIG...... too biG in file size... takes a long time to download, I do like the Glum and Glumer one tho....

I like the pegs shot best. More? :D

Weathered - Can't access the file.
Pegs - An excellent idea, though technical wise is another story.
Stack - Contemporary-styled... good, a lil' more dof + an elevated angle may improve things.
Tailor - Tsk tsk... don't cut off those lovely white hair of his, and timing could be improved too.
Glum & glumer - Can't tell who is glum and who is glumer?

Just my $.02

Would appreciate if you would keep to one photo per thread according to the guidelines here. It would make it easier for people to critique as well.

Moved from Critque Corner to Abstracts and Still Life due to nature of content.

Originally posted by rubric
Hi Nerd, I resized them to 25% of original size. No problems opening them at home. Will see what I can do. So where are your pixs? :)

No no, not the picture size, I mean the file size... it's very big, try saving it at a lower quality. Otherwise a 640x480 file is 118 kb and takes quite some time to download.

:angel:
;p
;)

Originally posted by Nerd

No no, not the picture size, I mean the file size... it's very big, try saving it at a lower quality. Otherwise a 640x480 file is 118 kb and takes quite some time to download.

:angel:
;p
;)

do a auto level will reduce the file size too :)
I try it in ACDSee, and it works (my 4Mpix photo ~ 450k => 150k)

Originally posted by Richard

Moved from Critque Corner to Abstracts and Still Life due to nature of content.

Sorry and thanks! ;p I've resized the photos and will repost the 'Tailor' and 'Glum & Glummer' elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.