Solutions to keep Mosquitos at bay

Status
Not open for further replies.

davsmiths

Nov 9, 2004
AMK
Anyone?

I've been under attack for the past 4 days!

Bought the Baygon Electric Mat but i don't like the smell. No coil for me as I've got sinus and can't take the smell.

Spraying is no use because they come back.

Do the electronic sound-emitting devices work? How about UV lights?
I need a permenant solution as I can barely get a good night rest.

:(

The sound emitting device worked - for 1 type of mosquitos only.

I had being using it and able to keep Mosquitos at bay. But if another species come, time to take out the mosquito repellant.

IMHO, the UV light for flies, not for mosquito (or it might attract even more into your home!):)

i once put up the UV lights..worked well for a few nights, until the cleaning comes...spent more than 30mins cleaing the coils..lol

oh and my UV lights invited a few garden beetles into my room on few occasions too...lmao

There's a product called Antimos. It comes in the form of small cans that you can place around in different corners of your house. The fragrance it emits drives the mosquito away. So far it seems to be working...

go more of outdoors and get used to it. get over the 'phobia' haha. if not i would only recommand the coils. i've 20+ bites over my back right now.

lol.

i dont mind the bites but i hate the itch... and the buzzing sound beside my ears when im asleep.

so far so good. tried putting axe oil behind my ears and they din come near it.

the baygon electric mat worked last night but i cant stand that "burning" smell.

anti-mosquitoes net for yourself.

Anyone?

I've been under attack for the past 4 days!

Bought the Baygon Electric Mat but i don't like the smell. No coil for me as I've got sinus and can't take the smell.

Spraying is no use because they come back.

Do the electronic sound-emitting devices work? How about UV lights?
I need a permenant solution as I can barely get a good night rest.

:(

Mosquito repellant is useless to those super fierce mosquitos. :(
For normal ones is ok, so far I think I'm used to the smell, doesn't irritate me anymore. :what:

Coil is still ok, but doesnt work everytime.

Just like the old days, mosquito nets with Premethrin for your bed.

HTH.

those ultra high frequency device that supposed to repels mosq. off do not work?

Talk abt mosquito, later must buy tiger palm cream liao. If not, thurs night, stay in camp, wait sure kenna super ATTACK! :bigeyes:

There's this huge ass mosquito repellent machine that even works outdoors....costs few hundred bucks at Home Fix shops. I think thats the ultimate in repelling machines.

invite eikin to your place
all mozzies are attracted to his blood and will not bite anyone else nearby

btw the mozzie net is the one

I can't remember.. but some plants do repel mozzies.

:bsmilie: drink more red wine ,

even if they do bite , they will be too drunk to fly far , hence u can hit back real fast

Status
Not open for further replies.