Solor film for car

Oh yeah. My home windows are pasted with films that blocks IR and radiation. Same as cars films

Many ppl don't realise how much heat and sun radiation can enter your rooms without any films

Wonder if the high IR is a cause of cancer in sg?

The ozone holes are at the polar regions and the higher latitudes but still good to take some precautions.

Ozone-Hole-3395.jpg

800px-Melanoma_and_other_skin_cancers_world_map_-_Death_-_WHO2004.svg.png

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/F..._skin_cancers_world_map_-_Death_-_WHO2004.svg

So any good solar film or installer in the Western Singapore?

There are some proof about skin cancer.

I used to have a friend who lives in Perth. He had a car that didn't have any film. And he likes to put his right elbow on the window frame when he drives everytime.

His right elbow has some strange hard skin abrasion and dry skin flakes. His left elbow is perfectly normal.

Back to home windows, u never know the big difference between no film and installed film until u try it. I can swear that there is a big difference

Last edited:
There are some proof about skin cancer.

I used to have a friend who lives in Perth. He had a car that didn't have any film. And he likes to put his right elbow on the window frame when he drives everytime.

His right elbow has some strange hard skin abrasion and dry skin flakes. His left elbow is perfectly normal.

Back to home windows, u never know the big difference between no film and installed film until u try it. I can swear that there is a big difference

I have a friend who is a Doc, and he said research shows SG have more cancer cases than MY... and he was wondering if it was New Water...

Personally... I have reservation about New Water, and Microwave.... now, IR is possible... MY have more tress than SG, and SG are all concrete, and the IR are all trapped... and it baked the cells in out body???

I have a friend who is a Doc, and he said research shows SG have more cancer cases than MY... and he was wondering if it was New Water...

Personally... I have reservation about New Water, and Microwave.... now, IR is possible... MY have more tress than SG, and SG are all concrete, and the IR are all trapped... and it baked the cells in out body???

MY got no stress mah, unlike SG.

everyday shake leg in the kampong. Can live up to 100 yrs old

MY got no stress mah, unlike SG.

everyday shake leg in the kampong. Can live up to 100 yrs old

You have to consider the food too, everyday eat in hawker center, no nutrition