Software that lists out the focal length of pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 22, 2006
Hi all

I ever downloaded a freeware that measures the focal length of your pictures in your computer and show what is the majority of focal lengths used. I lost that link. Does anyone know?

zac08

Feb 21, 2005
East
I think it could be this one : exposureplot_110

Mar 31, 2007
erm....... u dun need any software. go to ur file -> right click -> properties -> summary -> advance
all the info of ur photo is there

zac08

Feb 21, 2005
East
erm....... u dun need any software. go to ur file -> right click -> properties -> summary -> advance
all the info of ur photo is there
Well, tat's for each photo. This software gives you a plot of all the jpeg pictures taken in a particular folder and tells you how many are taken at this aperture, shutter speed or ISO and also the focal length used... Not bad for those who use a super-zoom and needs to narrow down their choices to a smaller better zoom.

cryder

Dec 7, 2006
is there any others that can read RAW as most of my photos are RAW.

cryder

Dec 7, 2006
For RAW, I'd reccomend Adobe Bridge.

thanks man. though i have cs3, but i never use bridge itself. is there a way to export the exif to a file? i need the statistics to see which focal length range i normally shoot with, so that i can buy 1 of the combinations, 1 trinity lens(old or new)+D300 or 2 lenses instead.

I found another program ExifTool but all those options make my head swell(i rather read the D300 manual);p. hope that anyone that have used this program can provide me the command line with options(only focal length data):sticktong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom