software for wedding photo editing/arrangement?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kho King

Jan 20, 2002
shashinki.com
May I know is there a recommended software for wedding photos editing/arrangement?

Say I want to have a 10R print with a combination of a few photos inside, one column at the left and big photo on the background. Say some B&W some colours.

I know this can be done using PS, but it is going to be very time consuming if I am going to do 40pages.

Any fast template/recommended software for the job?

Thanks! :)

Wai said:
looking for something like that too, up.....

make whatever templates with image place-holders in pscs - then make use of the variables function in Image Ready.

too long to post the process but you can open Image Ready from the help menu search for variables - very straight forward instruction.

Is there a PS action or software that do that? I am hoping for a template or already on the shelf product...too lazy to make my own template...

ckiang said:
Try this if you have the budget (not cheap). Looks very good.
http://www.yervant.com.au/

Regards
CK
hmmm, for that price it is better to use the virables function in image ready. more than just placing images into the template it also can place texts - poem, one-liners.

The now defunct Apple Aperture.

I'm serious... that's what the software's good for. In fact that's about the ONLY thing the software's good for.

So if u need to do page layouts often, you might want to consider it. I haven't seen anything quite like it.

You mean Apple discontinued it? I tot it's pretty new.

For Apple users, iPhoto can do the same thing too, but unfortunately there isn't a way to print the book in Singapore. :(

Regards
CK

Using indesign CS2.. very good tool for designing..:)

Status
Not open for further replies.