Software for Slides Show, any to recommend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bgat

Mar 26, 2004
Anybody has any recommendation for software that run slides show of pictures to show to relatives/friends/clients, preferably a software that don't look too amatuerish?

If to buy, please let me know the info/price.
If free downloads, kindly drop me the URL.

Thanks.

I basically need a simple software that can run a slide show supported from a cdr burnt with the necessary software files and my pictures.

This is to facilitate "dumb" relatives/friends/clients to view the pictures and "slide" on the fly... :D

Remember once a long time ago using such simple software but couldn't remember the source.

But it seems lime Ulead PictureShow is the only one that can also archive your original photos (without downsizing) into the same VCD/DVD. Went throught the literature of the rest and they didn't mention this important feature.

if you get Mac, there is a free slideshow sftware called iphoto. Very cool, use it to show my potental clients my works and my clients their picutres after the event.

If you're looking for slideshow software that publishes slideshows to the web, give my site, Slideroll, a spin. With Slideroll, you can create free slideshows that export in flash format to the web. No software to download, and no seperate hosting required. Just upload your photos and go...

Hope you find the site an enjoyable experience.

Best,
Geoff

try the above software...so easy to use u would not want any other software after using it...

slideroll said:
If you're looking for slideshow software that publishes slideshows to the web, give my site, Slideroll, a spin. With Slideroll, you can create free slideshows that export in flash format to the web. No software to download, and no seperate hosting required. Just upload your photos and go...

Hope you find the site an enjoyable experience.

Best,
Geoff

Thanks, i had a good but brief look at the site but it seems that the slideshows we are going to create are open to people from all over the world to see, which is something I do not want. Correct me if I am wrong.........

bgat,

The site has privacy features. If you click 'private' on any slideshow you publish, it will only be viewable by people you send the link to. No link will be published on the site.

-g

i am looking for similar software, but for offline usage.

i want the software to play all the photo in a folder (in my hard disk) as slide show in full screen...but while the slide show is running, i will add more files to that folder (via network) and the software should display the latest photo in that folder automatically (without the need to restart or interrupt the slide show).

Best if got some fade in/out and other special effects too

any recommendation?

Belle&Sebastain said:
if you get Mac, there is a free slideshow sftware called iphoto. Very cool, use it to show my potental clients my works and my clients their picutres after the event.

Woohoo! Mac user! Yep iPhoto is cool enough! Export to iDvd for better stuffs on the DVD. You can even import stills to iMovie and export it out as quicktime. Fade in/out/left/right/top/bottom, all sorts of effects are available there. Well, invest in a mac. Its awesome!

Wai said:

i want the software to play all the photo in a folder (in my hard disk) as slide show in full screen...but while the slide show is running, i will add more files to that folder (via network) and the software should display the latest photo in that folder automatically (without the need to restart or interrupt the slide show).

any recommendation?

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Real Pro use Micromedia Director MX. After using that you go :confused: but the result real pro will even match ending of the song with last slide with all type of effects you can imagine. :bigeyes:

Wai said:

any recommendation?

Swishpix is not bad....bought it some time back. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.