Software for Editing

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want free ones, I believe there's some editing options in Flickr, PIcassa and Photobucket. Otherwise, the most popular would be Photoshop, Corel Paintshop, Aperture.

There isn't any best software as to speak, but rather you have to learn to make full use of each software.

Maybe, you can tell us what type of editing you want to do and if you're using a PC or Mac.

Using PC. Edit as adding initial on the photo and the rest see how. ahaha

if you're just adding your initials, just use paint. no point getting (and i'm refering to legal software) photoediting software just to add your initials.

if you're just adding your initials, just use paint. no point getting (and i'm refering to legal software) photoediting software just to add your initials.

Paint does not help on the picture quality.

Free one? Try GIMP. ;)

Photoshop CS2

halo vonlichenstein I am just asking the price.

well you did ask "isit expensive", you didn't ask for the price. haha the price i can't recall exactly, i think for a single user licensed copy, about $100+? but i think they arent' selling CS2 anymore, only CS3.

well you did ask "isit expensive", you didn't ask for the price. haha the price i can't recall exactly, i think for a single user licensed copy, about $100+? but i think they arent' selling CS2 anymore, only CS3.

I saw online is selling at US600+++ is equal to S$900+++

Status
Not open for further replies.