software for creating panorama

Status
Not open for further replies.

S11loop

Feb 11, 2005
Pasir Ris
is there any good one ard ? maybe those free one also can ... can photoshop do stitching ? cant seems to find the function in it , doing crop and paste make my picture looks funny sighz .... :eek:

Yeah i know what you mean! I've been looking for one too! anyone here knows a good program>:)

S11loop said:
is there any good one ard ? maybe those free one also can ... can photoshop do stitching ? cant seems to find the function in it , doing crop and paste make my picture looks funny sighz .... :eek:

r u Clement ??

we went to Klose plane outing ??

ok ok... to do stitching, i think Arcsoft can.. i go find my disk, see if can sent to u..

Er, so I assume you guys have tried the one built inside PS? File/automate/photomerge....:think:

here mine...

stadiumstitch.jpg

this is not too good..

Bigshipstitched.jpg

if you got photoshop, click around and you will find function is already there.

S11loop said:

Photoshop can do stitching.
Its called Photomerge.
Look under the File -> Automate...

I use PTGui which started out as a GUI frontend for the Helmut Dersch's free but powerful Panorama Tools. However, it's features and functions have now surpassed Panorama Tools. You can download a 30 day trial of PTGui.

I use it in combination with the free AutoPano to generate the control points and Smartblend for seamless image blending.

This is not the fastest combination but the results are unsurpassed.

S11loop said:

Photoshop can be used but very tedious...

I am using Panorama Factory... I find it simple and powerful...

Here is some example of stitch using Panorama Factory

St. Kilda (Melbourne)
48032458.jpg

Albert Park (Melbourne)
48032459.jpg

Sydney Harbour
42790231.jpg

Hart

personally i find photoshop's photomerge very powerful... especially when u are doing panaroma shots HANDHELD. It's even capable of cropping and rotating PORTIONS of images to get the perfect fit :D

Agetan, i find that ur 1st 2 pics the colour a little cartoon like. Nice effect. :thumbsup: Care to share wad method u use?

Agetan said:
Photoshop can be used but very tedious...

I am using Panorama Factory... I find it simple and powerful...

Here is some example of stitch using Panorama Factory

St. Kilda (Melbourne)
48032458.jpg

Albert Park (Melbourne)
48032459.jpg

Sydney Harbour
42790231.jpg

Hart

Darn, you photos are evil! Nicely taken. :)

firestone said:
Togu are those Melbourne skies retouched or natural? The colors are really 'wicked'..:)

Those are Agetan's photos, not mine. :p

I like the skies too!

k3nn3th03 said:
r u Clement ??

ok ok... to do stitching, i think Arcsoft can.. i go find my disk, see if can sent to u..
hi, can i have the software too. I also looking for one too. my camera doesnt have the fuction of panorama, so I need to link myself, which is very troublesome.

my email: hw_yeo@yahoo.com.sg

thank. ;)

k3nn3th03 said:
r u Clement ??

Hi Kenneth! Merry Christmas to you! Can I have a copy of that software as well? Please kindly send it to me: mezzotin@singnet.com.sg

Thank you very much! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.