Sofa to be given away...

Status
Not open for further replies.

chiif

I have a 3 seater sofa (with extra sofa cover set), about 1.8m length to be given away. Self collect at Tampines St21.

Interested parties, please PM me.

Thanks.

Picture of the sofa. Boy, stuff toys, painting and other furniture not included...

rui_yi_n_sofa_800.jpg

wow i also staying in street 21...but my house no space for another sofa...:bsmilie:

your boy is so cute!

wa! Barney! :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Donate to the Salvation Army. Give them a call.

Donate to the Salvation Army. Give them a call.
Thanks for the suggestion... I will wait for another day, if no takers, will call them. It's a nice sofa. Great for anyone who needs an extra sofa to rent out apartment. Best thing... somes with extra sofa cover set!

I personally like to sleep on it when I had to sleep in the living room.... pretty comfy. Gonna miss it... but it has to go...

Yes... Barney... most kids favourite. I pity the guy who puts the costume and had to jump, sing & dance with it in the VCD... it's damn hot & heavy to put that costume on.

Put it on yahoo auctions for 1 $.

It will be sold fast.

Too bad. I already gor four 3 seater at home. A fifth one will be a bit too much.:bsmilie:

i love your sofa...but no space at my place..

your lamp nice though....:bsmilie: (just kidding)..

I'll like to get it...but anyone has any ideas on how to transport it....?

sofa still available... please... someone help me to find this sofa a new home...

Never see people like you Bro. Salute :thumbsup:
Ups for you

Thanks for the suggestions... put up on Yahoo and got a response an hour later...

Sofa will find a new home tomorrow afternoon. :)

If things not used... might as well give it to others who will find it useful...

reuse... recycle... for the good of next generation...

Status
Not open for further replies.