Soccer Comments

Status
Not open for further replies.

kenele

Apr 13, 2005
Dover Cl East
camerarental.biz
For whatever reasons, put your comments here? ha!ha! :cool:, I'm not into prediction but jus wondering ???

I tot u asking ppl to play soccer. :think:

Tottenham Hotspur will win all their remaining matches, making a late surge, eventually beating Chelsea on a single goal difference to win the EPL on the last game of the season. Then they will also win the League Cup and whatever other cups there is to win, next season's Charity Shield and of course, the Champions League. With an overflowing trophy cabinet and newfound confidence, this will attract a mass exodus of stars flocking to play at White Hart Lane.

I've been saying this for the last 10 years. And I'm pretty sure it's gonna happen one day. :D

+evenstar said:
Maybe you create a new thread to scout for players and form teams to play??;p ;p ;p

Very gd idea. ;)

Thread title edited. :kok: kenle for disappointing CS soccer players.
;p

My comments?

2 ppl guarding the goal post
20 ppl running all round the field
2 men in black running up & down the touchlines
1 man in black flashing cards and chasing 20 players
1 ball gets kicked and flies in all directions
20,000 fans screaming GOAAAALLLLL and hugging each other

What exactly is this game soccer that keeps every single one of us so enchanted to the telly or even to the arcade machine itself?

What makes this game so popular that ppl simply go nuts about it?

I've been thinking, I played the game (on the field & on arcade consoles), I'd betted. And to me the best excitement & rush comes from winning money & knowing that u trashed the computer 15-0.

That's my comment. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.