SOC without uniform

Status
Not open for further replies.
i havent sign up yet, any Guys With Chiongsua spirit wanna join lol

u can form a team then more motivation to train! :thumbsup:

the biggest problem is the registration fees... cost a whopping $128.

Siao. Pay $128 to go for SOC?

During my active days, people were even willing to pay for others to take SOC for them. Not for me, although my best personal timing for SOC is 8m10s. :bsmilie:

During my active days, people were even willing to pay for others to take SOC for them. Not for me, although my best personal timing for SOC is 8m10s. :bsmilie:

that's fast. :)

what is the SOC record timing? 5m 45s ?

Very good timing. :thumbsup:

Now ask me to climb stairs also got problem...

I've nvr run SOC b4 wor..:(

Well done!
I could only do a best timing 20 seconds slower than yours... when I was in my best shape.

that's fast. :)

what is the SOC record timing? 5m 45s ?

Not sure leh... I think my commander trained us well. He encouraged and motivated us rather than f*** us during training. Also, the step by step gearing up to the full attire actually helps. Clean fatigue, then long 4, then add sbo without bottles, then add 1 bottle, then add M16. By the time we reach the M16 part, all of us super fit liao. :bsmilie:

I've nvr run SOC b4 wor..:(

Bro, then you can forget about this urban SOC le.

Actually, SOC is all about techniques. Physique actually plays a very minute part. As long as you're not overly obese, should be able to clear SOC with the correct technique and training. My bunk mate was about 90kg that time. He cleared SOC without any issues after the training up by my commander.

Too bad for us, no $$$ last time one. Just clear and be happy. :)

Clear and be happy! Ditto.
Every time I run with butterflies in my stomach... just hoping that I don't black out during the last stretch home run... To me, that was the worst stretch.

Every time I run with butterflies in my stomach... just hoping that I don't black out during the last stretch home run... To me, that was the worst stretch.

Same here. I still remembered I vomitted after I reached the finishing line during my first SOC training in my unit. That feeling really sucks.

Ditto also. ;)

The worst part for me actually is just before the start and the first few hundred metres rundown that stretch....heart pumping like siao even b4 u started running coz of the adrenaline and nervousness and legs all felt like jelly. :sweatsm:

I also got 8 mins something (closer to 9 mins) but can't rem exact timing liao. All thats important is qualify the passing timing. lol.

Ditto also. ;)

The worst part for me actually is just before the start and the first few hundred metres rundown that stretch....heart pumping like siao even b4 u started running coz of the adrenaline and nervousness and legs all felt like jelly. :sweatsm:

I also got 8 mins something (closer to 9 mins) but can't rem exact timing liao. All thats important is qualify the passing timing. lol.

Hehe... even now, thinking about it gives me a lump in my throat, and gives me quite a pump in my heart.
I think these must have been quite traumatic experiences for me.
Still, glad I did them. No regrets. Hehe...

Status
Not open for further replies.