Sober enough to shoot model on 26 Dec (Sun)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Petf69

Oct 1, 2004
Singapore
www.pbase.com
Guys/gals,

Shoot postponed to 2005. Sorry everyone.

Have some urgent work commitment.

Please see new thread....

Here's claire's photo...more coming later....

13872Clare_1.jpg

ops spelling mistake... :embrass:

13872Clare_2.jpg

Tks Ruth.

They are special and I do not want to over expose them ;) so only for interested photogs...a few have expressed interest already...

PM u.... :)

bump....tks for all the enquiries...

Clare's photos not ready yet..... :embrass:

Clare's photos will be up this evening....keep an eye out for it!!! :bsmilie:

Petf69 said:
clare's photo updated......oh my..... :lovegrin:

:thumbsup: your Clare looks like my Malaysian IDOL ...SITI NURHALIZA !!!!!! :bigeyes:

Quick, people....JOIN JOIN JOIN !!!!

I'll cosplay in my total gothic outfit(which also includes my camera) and come, if you allow....

jodie_tan said:
I'll cosplay in my total gothic outfit(which also includes my camera) and come, if you allow....

Can you really dress in gothic? :think: I am looking for such model and look for my new portfolio. please let me know.

I can, but ultimately, my demand for the photographer shooting a fellow photographer is pretty high. I expect him to hand over to me each photo, be it good or bad, so that I can protect myself as a cosplayer, too.(He does not have to be good with posing) But firstly, what is your preception of 'gothic'? I can give you a wide range of outfits-sports, anime, J-Rock and Gothic.You let me know.

jodie_tan said:
I can, but ultimately, my demand for the photographer shooting a fellow photographer is pretty high. I expect him to hand over to me each photo, be it good or bad, so that I can protect myself as a cosplayer, too.(He does not have to be good with posing) But firstly, what is your preception of 'gothic'? I can give you a wide range of outfits-sports, anime, J-Rock and Gothic.You let me know.

i'll pm you. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.