So why you wan to be pro photographer?

Teegongkia

Aug 13, 2007
A place where no man can enter
So many people asking for pointers to how to be a pro photographer, but not why you want to be pro photographer?

Let me start the ball rolling....

1) I wan to be pro photographer because i want XMM to pay me to shoot them, not i pay to shoot them.....heehe:embrass:

I wan to be pro photographer because

1) i want XMM to pay me to shoot them, not i pay to shoot them.....heehe:embrass:
2) High pay
3) i dunno what else i can do beside photography

Ok, lets break all the myths of a pro photographer

a pro photographer is not able to get pay for shooting XMM
a pro photographer does not ensure high pay!!!

why would a XMM model want to pay pro photog?

do you know tons of GWC offer free costume, free makeup, free chauffeur, free studio, free images, free DI just to shoot XMM models for free, what can a pro photog offer a better deal then these people to make a XMM model to PAY him to shoot?

there are tons of job can get better pay than to be a pro photog.

believe it or not, is up to you, you can always quit your day time, be a full time photographer for at least one year, so you can have first hand experience.

talk is cheap, just do it.

1) I wan to be pro photographer because i want XMM to pay me to shoot them, not i pay to shoot them.....

Never mind you'll get paid or not.

Best is to think that when she smiles at the camera she is smiling at the man behind the camera.

You'll sleep well this way even in hunger. :bsmilie:

why would a XMM model want to pay pro photog?

do you know tons of GWC offer free costume, free makeup, free chauffeur, free studio, free images, free DI just to shoot XMM models for free, what can a pro photog offer a better deal then these people to make a XMM model to PAY him to shoot?

there are tons of job can get better pay than to be a pro photog.

believe it or not, is up to you, you can always quit your day time, be a full time photographer for at least one year, so you can have first hand experience.

talk is cheap, just do it.

I have quit my day time job. Yes first thing done.
But be a full time photographer for a year, i scare i die of hunger before the yr ends....:bsmilie:

Last edited:
I wanna be a pro so that I can justify buying all the Pro gears. The bigger my kamera, the Pro-er I am!

I have quit my day time job. Yes first thing done.
But be a full time photographer for a year, i scare i die of hunger before the yr ends....:bsmilie:
Sifu Sion has already give a very good advice, the XMM will be your inspiration and motivation. :)

Never mind you'll get paid or not.

Best is to think that when she smiles at the camera she is smiling at the man behind the camera.

You'll sleep well this way even in hunger. :bsmilie:

lol...i never will wanan be a pro photographer.

this business model is based on 1 person, cannot expand big big. i think starting a xmm churning lab for gwc to shoot more productive, can send xmm to korea too so all xmm will be super chio. not like r** **w.

alternative, invent a camera with mega pixel of our eyes, look like our eyes, focus like our eyes. and do eye surgey =)

i want to be pro photographer so that i can retire at 30+ and then make people follow me around because i am a retired pro photographer :heart:

i want to be pro photographer so that i can puff myself up and tell people

SEE, PENTAX ALSO CAN BE PRO PHOTOGRAPHER

i want to be pro photographer so that when xmm talk to me their eyes will glow with a special loving light :)

Sifu Sion has already give a very good advice, the XMM will be your inspiration and motivation. :)

Yes i think so too, master sion finally speaks....its like the famous chinese saying......

什麼什麼什麼什麼, 什麼什麼什麼什麼 :D
(Sorry my chinese sux, i know there is a saying but forgot what it really is)

Last edited: