So upset and emo today......

i don't know why leh. 20 years ago people start calling me uncle.. and now they still call me uncle.. ......

I think we are influenced by watching too much of this TV series:

man_from_uncle.jpg

Yeah in Geylang they also give 10 times one time free knowing the old men cannot tahan to take up the free 10th time service.

Yup, picking durians can be a tough job :bsmilie:

Must try to think of the other side lah, :)

:bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie: you all damn jialat, i am trying to hold my laughter in the office.. hahaa

i don't know why leh. 20 years ago people start calling me uncle.. and now they still call me uncle.. ......

Would you rather they call you se bei bei (色伯伯)?

Some kid gave up his seat meant for old folks and pregnant women for me on the bus home today ........... aaaarrrrgggghhhhhhhh !!!!!!!

If you think this is bad, wait until you heard my story :bsmilie:

Two years ago, when I was waiting for the MRT, I heard a woman calling me uncle from behind.

When I turn round, I was so shock that I almost jump into the MRT track :(

She is an Ah Ma full of grey hair double my age :(

I believe she is the reason why many Singaporean want to jump into MRT track :confused:

If you think this is bad, wait until you heard my story :bsmilie:

Two years ago, when I was waiting for the MRT, I heard a woman calling me uncle from behind.

When I turn round, I was so shock that I almost jump into the MRT track :(

She is an Ah Ma full of grey hair double my age :(

I believe she is the reason why many Singaporean want to jump into MRT track :confused:

got chin or not? :think:

ok loaded Green Day, Pearl Jam and some electronica into my blackberry...... I want to be lao punk to get back into not acting my age again

ok loaded Green Day, Pearl Jam and some electronica into my blackberry...... I want to be lao punk to get back into not acting my age again

ROFL:bsmilie: this is hillarious:thumbsup:

dye ur hair to red or orange!!! wear bright color outfit, and wear super big type sun glasses!!!

Actually coming to Kopitiam to read our jokes can keep you young.

An Auntie has lost 5 years and 3 kilos because of this.

:)

Oops... I am guilty of giving up my seat to a 'pregnant' lady once:embrass: I mean, when I saw her board the MRT, I stood up automatically because she really look like she is pregnant... but in actual fact... she is just fat.

And she told me right in my face too, "I am not pregnant." :embrass::embrass:

Oops... I am guilty of giving up my seat to a 'pregnant' lady once:embrass: I mean, when I saw her board the MRT, I stood up automatically because she really look like she is pregnant... but in actual fact... she is just fat.

:bsmilie:

A good reason not to give up seat in the future :sweat:

I've been called uncle even before hitting puberty. So what gives :) I'm prepared for what it takes :bsmilie:

Should have covered up with some random reason like "but you're a lady" :bsmilie: