So upset and emo today......

ed9119

Staff member
Mar 11, 2002
Singapore
www.walkeast.com
Some kid gave up his seat meant for old folks and pregnant women for me on the bus home today ........... aaaarrrrgggghhhhhhhh !!!!!!!

catchlights

Staff member
Sep 27, 2004
Punggol, Singapore
www.foto-u.com
Some kid gave up his seat meant for old folks and pregnant women for me on the bus home today ........... aaaarrrrgggghhhhhhhh !!!!!!!
hoho, hoho....

I know how you feel, I go everywhere people start address me uncle, give up seat for me in the trains or buses. :embrass:

fotoudavid

Mar 11, 2005
Few years ago, got uncle ask me why i never go to school, i am now reaching 37.....:bsmilie:

fotoudavid

Mar 11, 2005
It is good to look old also......... everyone will reach that stage, so dun need feel sad and emo....... look at the bright side: Every day got seats, dun need to Kan cheong..........:bsmilie:

Dec 5, 2007
cEntral
errmm..... cool man~

children too high stress in school. :think:
see wrongly... don't put it to heart.

haaa haaa...

brapodam

Jun 12, 2009
AMK
errmm..... cool man~

children too high stress in school. :think:
see wrongly... don't put it to heart.

haaa haaa...
yeah now got prelims, close to O/A level and PSLE, plus poly exams just finished i think, students' brains very cui now, so dun take it to heart

hoho, hoho....

I know how you feel, I go everywhere people start address me uncle, give up seat for me in the trains or buses. :embrass:
The other day two young men helped me arcross the road.

They thought the Manfrotto monopod I was carrying was a walking stick.

catchlights

Staff member
Sep 27, 2004
Punggol, Singapore
www.foto-u.com
The other day two young men helped me arcross the road.

They thought the Manfrotto monopod I was carrying was a walking stick.
I see, than next time you better don't lying on the road to take photos of cats, somebody will mistaken you collapse and call the ambulance.

Kit

Jan 19, 2002
Upper Bukit Timah
Visit site
When I came back from my stay in Melbourne and kids started at the basketball court started calling me uncle......... REALISATION!!!!!

Top Bottom