So, U Think Biometric Passport Is Safe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
well........define safe. not like hackable passports means we risk losing money or other personal stuffs. so on a personal basis, i think it is safe. but when you start talking about terrorists bluffing their way in, i think it is still safe, cos the traditioanl passports even more easy to hack.

Well, CIA, FBI, FSB whatever can come up with the so-called 'most, absolute, 1000% guarantee impossible to hack' security system. But always remember the proverb...

MAN MAKE, MAN CAN BREAK

jsbn said:
Well, CIA, FBI, FSB whatever can come up with the so-called 'most, absolute, 1000% guarantee impossible to hack' security system. But always remember the proverb...

MAN MAKE, MAN CAN BREAK

actually, you can. with the assumption that what man made he cannot even go inside.

Can u imagine the economic, psychological, social, political and defense impact if the govt as well as the company PUBLICLY ADMITS that the biometric passport IS hackable?

There is always someone somewhere who can duplicate anything. Nothing is safe. This is true with electronics. You don't have to be there to clone it.

if next time got clone humans, then the cloned can draw money from my account using thumbprint? :bigeyes:

the cloning of passport is more on the issue of fake passports to gain access to certain countries or on board certain flights.

I forgot which encryption scheme (the one with a public key and private key) was at one time so good and powerful that the CIA attempted to declare it illegal because they couldn't break it.

Status
Not open for further replies.