So the choices i had made...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haydenhuang

Apr 23, 2008
www.facebook.com
"may seem strange to you...but who asked you anyway....its my life to wreck my own way." Well if someone answered you this way how would you reply him/her?

Too broad a question with no reference or inference to who this person is, and what he is going through for me to form any sort of answer.

To one, I may say, "OK", and to another, I may ask, "Why?"

Or as Agador Sparticus might have said, "After you go, can I have your wigs?"

Too broad a question with no reference or inference to who this person is, and what he is going through for me to form any sort of answer.

To one, I may say, "OK", and to another, I may ask, "Why?"

Or as Aguador Sparticus might have said, "After you go, can I have your wigs?"

and your camera gears if you have it? :bsmilie:

You TOO are EVILZZZ! :devil::bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

:heart:

derek! hihihi
eh his living room got nice sofa and chandelier we can take that too :bsmilie:

can i have the sofa? my sofa is kinda hard (its made of wood with no cushion) and i live in a flat, no space to put a chandelier. haha i'm at work still. i'm booooored

where are you working?
eh the chandelier isn't very huge. can put one. LOL.

my house got alot of barang, not big also no space to put. I'm in a big PR company. haha shan't say here. so i can do/say stupid things and not be accountable :)

i'm reading the expose yourself thread. its very amusing.

(i think we OT)

tsk tsk vanessa haiz.....

hehe kidding

my house got alot of barang, not big also no space to put. I'm in a big PR company. haha shan't say here. so i can do/say stupid things and not be accountable :)

i'm reading the expose yourself thread. its very amusing.

(i think we OT)

ya i think so. but then again.......

"may seem strange to you...but who asked you anyway....its my life to wreck my own way." Well if someone answered you this way how would you reply him/her?

See ya, don't wanna be ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.