So sad. Why did she jump?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ansel

Apr 30, 2003
Land Downunder
Visit site
Absolutely saddened by the news this morning. My most sincere condolenses to the families.

Could she have found strength to live on and fight the cancer in the fact that she is loved by those whom she love?

How do we strengthen our minds and spirits such that in face of such circumstances, we can have the strength to live on and fight?

RuthBaby said:
somehow.. i felt tt its not the cancer thingy...

She didnt want to see her loved ones suffer to see her suffer.

Please don't misunderstand. The purpose of this thread is to analyse what could have prompted a seamingly happy mother of 2 to end her life and those of her 2 very young daughters.

How can we help those who find themselves in similar situations?

Or, if we find ourselves in a similar situation, how can we find the strength and courage to live on?

First thing first, I think she might suffer from some post natal depression problem. It is something like depression which hit you suddenly. Noticed she is seemingly happy throughout her stay but out of no reason she decided to jump.

Secondly, I think the cancer thing also do a part as she might be afraid of having to survive under the knife, the chemotherapy the whatever.

Thirdly, she might not want her family to suffer

fourthly, she did not want to leave her kids too, so she tied them to her and jump with her.

Sad thing, her hubby should had noticed her depression problem.......

Is there a reason for the red thread? :dunno:

DennisLee said:

unsettle anger?

vengeance?

:dunno:

DennisLee said:

guessing.... so that they can be together in the other world...... :think:

damn sad. saw the pix in straits times with the toddlers' hands and red string was rather traumatic. straits times should not have published that picture. it is tragedy that should be avoided at all cost.

So sad, we needs to find the courage to live and carry on with our life. No easy task ahhhh ... :cry: :cry: :cry:

Dying is easy but we live only once and we should make full use of it ... shoot more ahhh ...... :devil: :devil: :devil:

I was just trying to put myself into the hubby's shoes..really cannot take it. this is really tragic, and there is really nothing could be done..

my sincerest condolences to them.

maybe there's more than meets the eye, but do let them rest in peace.

it will be horrible if the press starts stipulating any theories other than this..

RuthBaby said:
she loved red?
dunno

:(

That she wants to return as a spirit to settle unfinished business? That's what pple say about those who commits suicide dressed in red... :think:

BUY BUY extra insurance NOW for yourself or your love one. :devil:
(Sorry i am not an insurance agent) :blah:

naviseal said:
BUY BUY extra insurance NOW for yourself or your love one. :devil:
(Sorry i am not an insurance agent) :blah:

This, i must say, is in poor poor taste. :rolleyes: :thumbsd:

Come on.... 3 lives have departed and that was the only thought that crossed your mind? This isn't a joke. It isn't even funny.

Shame on you. I can tell this to you here or in your face. Feel free to choose. You disgust me.

Wolfgang said:

Come on.... 3 lives have departed and that was the only thought that crossed your mind? This isn't a joke. It isn't even funny.

Shame on you. I can tell this to you here or in your face. Feel free to choose. You disgust me.

Hi Wolfgang,

Just wondering why you removed the thread regarding housekeeping
saying it's unrelated to photography and this thread is also nothing
to do with photography and not removed.

Please help me understand.

THANKS !

DennisLee said:
My elder colleague told me the red string was suppose to make sure that the spirits stayed together in the other world. She said when people died, the spirits would be immediately be taken away by the hell guards. At any one time, alot of people died, thus even if two people were to die at the same time, their spirits may reach hell separately. But with the red string, the spirits would be bound by each other and then taken away together. Somehow the red string has this special power of connecting spirits. Well, I don't know whether it's true or not, but apparently some of the superstitious aunties and uncles tend to believe all these stuffs.

naviseal said:
BUY BUY extra insurance NOW for yourself or your love one. :devil: :blah:
Insurance companies will NOT pay if the cause of death is suicide and the policy is less than 1 year old.

My mom died of cancer two years back after a tough fight of three months (advanced stage when discovered) The pain of going through the treatment is undescrible, and only the sufferers can experience it. Suicide is a cowardly act but when the pain got too unbearable, can anyone in that stage think straight?

Wolfgang said:

hello Wolfgang, i think u misunderstood what i am trying to said. :nono: The full meaning of buying insurance is something like this "prevention is better than cure". For example, if i already had brought an insurance today,and if something bad happen to me anytime from now, be it cancer or kanan accident and die, at least those around me like my old parent and family will now suffer so much, in terms finance pt of view.

Do u think i am happy to see heard this news especially in our homeland? I also have a 20 mtn old son at home as well, almost the same age as teh victim. Therefore i can fully understand how a parent like me feel when they lost someone so close to them. Hope this is clear to u as i am not joking on this matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.