So sad...No camera...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Flare
:cry: :cry: :cry:
Just send in my camera for servicing... No camera for a week or two... How~ How~ How~
Miss my lao po liao...
:cry:

You have a pair of very, very, very good cameras - your eyes! :D

Regards
CK

Draw ah... If I can draw, No need to buy camera liao.... But as CK said, I still have the fastest AF, fastest auto exposure camera with a fixed 50mm lens consisting of 2 elements in 2 groups (My eyes lah) Hee hee...

problem with the EVF, all white, aya brea saw it before... Last time still can use by adjusting the EVF's angle till it returns to normal... Now gone case liao... and since I no need to take photos for my project liao, can finally send in for service.

Maybe now finally can go through all my photos and play with my printer...

Never see the mentioned Chio Bu receptionist at Minolta showroom and service center at funan...

Draw ah... If I can draw, No need to buy camera liao.... But as CK said, I still have the fastest AF, fastest auto exposure camera with a fixed 50mm lens consisting of 2 elements in 2 groups (My eyes lah) Hee hee...

problem with the EVF, all white, aya brea saw it before... Last time still can use by adjusting the EVF's angle till it returns to normal... Now gone case liao... and since I no need to take photos for my project liao, can finally send in for service.

Maybe now finally can go through all my photos and play with my printer...

Never see the mentioned Chio Bu receptionist at Minolta showroom and service center at funan...

Maybe have, just not "good enough" for you. ;p

Regards
CK

Your eye is 50mm? hmm...I think angle of view of our eyes is larger...

Status
Not open for further replies.