so many shoots.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
smurfman said:
Recently i saw there are a numbers of different shoots with models.
Now, i saw got japanese girls school uniform kinda thing.

I will not be surprise that near future got fetish shoots, or something more then usual.

Wondering good or bad:think:

Its just a gimmick to earn $$$ from those dreamers photographers, as getting near to those models wearing little to fetish outfit are a dream come true.

Or put it a better way, those organiser are earning little to non, just to promote better photography locally, to enhance better friendship among photographers, to learn with each other, and better, to up the standards og photography in singapore.

Just think: Will joining those outings will really learn???

Recently I did an S&M shoot and a vampire shoot. Reason I did these "speciality" shoots is because I felt that there're too many casual, clubbing wear, bikini, shoots already, and by organising something different from what you get in everyday life, I aim to provide an unique photography experience for the photographers. Frankly these shoots don't make much for me, because the costumes and props cost quite a lot, but I'll be happy to continue providing such shoots as long as the response is positive and there is a demand for it. ;)

Gravemaid said:
Recently I did an S&M shoot and a vampire shoot. Reason I did these "speciality" shoots is because I felt that there're too many casual, clubbing wear, bikini, shoots already, and by organising something different from what you get in everyday life, I aim to provide an unique photography experience for the photographers. Frankly these shoots don't make much for me, because the costumes and props cost quite a lot, but I'll be happy to continue providing such shoots as long as the response is positive and there is a demand for it. ;)
If you want to shoot cheap, go for nude lah! No costumes to buy! he he he,.............

hmmmmmmm, nude models don't come cheap I think.

HS

Status
Not open for further replies.