So many newbies leh...

Status
Not open for further replies.

AReality

Jun 9, 2003
visualjournalist.net
These 2 weeks suddenly so many newbies come... :D
Woah... Where U all come from? :think:

Come share your story how U got to know about clubsnap? ;)

I first chance on this site when I visited http://reflecx.netfirms.com/cameraprices.html about one week ago. I was so impressed by the review on Olympus C750UZ and the large membership that I'd decided to register myself and join in the fun. So, I guess my story is kinda a lame one...

someone put this link in hardwarezone.com. I thought i can join in to gain knowledge and ask qns which i don't know about photography. :)

uhm.. i also forgot how i came in.. yahoo, i think...

hey good thread Areality!

welcome all newbies! actually i'm sure many newbies in CS are actually oldbies when it comes to photog! :D

google :) .... was searching for some camera related stuff, when i saw a link to a thread... since it was a local forum decided to check it out... AND :thumbsup: whoah !!! nice community :thumbsup: esp for a local forum... ussually the larger local forums :thumbsdown: but clubsnap = :thumbsup: ....:cheers:

hehe.... actually all the new newbs is i intro wan ... :flame: ...like real....

wuz buying and selling photog stuff thru yahoo auctions n one of the buyers mentioned clubsnap as being a nice photography community to join. :cool:

I stumbled here when my friend told me he had lobang for 10D and ask me help him sell them off and I was pointed here by a search engine. In the end he disappeared. Thank God I never take deposits! But then everyone was so understanding and made me feel at home that I decided to stay and type nonsense everyday :D

Heh...my story??
met Bluestrike and it was he who introduced CS to me...so far...a real positive experiance for me...only regret is that couldn't find time to meetup with fellow clubsnappers before I kana this overseas assignment...

oh well...like what the Governator used to say..."I'll Be Back...." :D

I was browsing thru Photo Art Association's galleries when I chance upon this link. Think its Keng Hor's webbie that got me here :)

sehsuan said:
i must thank my poly-mate eadwine for gai-siao-ing this forum to me... :lovegrin:

wow! 2000+ posts and u still need to gai-siao urself? :bsmilie: i tot this thread is to ask how the so-many newbies who joined these few weeks know about CS? ke ke ke ... dun get mad ... just a joke :)

renegade said:
wow! 2000+ posts and u still need to gai-siao urself? :bsmilie: i tot this thread is to ask how the so-many newbies who joined these few weeks know about CS? ke ke ke ... dun get mad ... just a joke :)

he's actually a newbie too lar! :devil:

renegade said:
ya ka? :eek::eek::eek: wah really very active newbie! :eek::eek::eek: sorry bout that :eek::eek::eek:

of cos he's active, he's a sportsman! :cheergal:

i want to thanks god for er......no lah,he din intro me here. :bsmilie:
i also dun know how i landed here.
sehsuan-you newbie?ur works so artistic,esp like the shower head one,somemore got illustrate for us to learn.

zaxh81 said:
i want to thanks god for er......no lah,he din intro me here. :bsmilie:
i also dun know how i landed here.
sehsuan-you newbie?ur works so artistic,esp like the shower head one,somemore got illustrate for us to learn.

i tot that's sulhan? :dunno:

renegade said:
i tot that's sulhan? :dunno:

hmmm i remember that! wasn't it the 'liquid metal' post?
:think:

Status
Not open for further replies.