So, how is the weather ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pablo

Sep 1, 2004
Blue/Green Planet
Hello all,

A friend of mine is visiting your beautiful city next week.

As he is a friend of mine, I am hoping that he and his family enjoy Singapore as much as I have in my last times I have been there.

As such, I have not been able to find any information that gives me a predicted weather pattern for 2 weeks ahead.

Does anybody have (from their own gut feeling)...(their understanding of Singapore weather) ... or from knowing where to look on the internet,

have any idea what the weather is likely to be like over the next 2 weeks ?

I know that this is a big "ask" and I am grateful to you for any information.

Many thanks for any replies :)

Hello all,

A friend of mine is visiting your beautiful city next week.

As he is a friend of mine, I am hoping that he and his family enjoy Singapore as much as I have in my last times I have been there.

As such, I have not been able to find any information that gives me a predicted weather pattern for 2 weeks ahead.

Does anybody have (from their own gut feeling)...(their understanding of Singapore weather) ... or from knowing where to look on the internet,

I know that this is a big "ask" and I am grateful to you for any information.

Many thanks for any replies :)

hi.......welcome to Singapore and hope you can be back here again......

anyway your concern for your friends with regards to Singapore weather these days are ...........raining......have been raining for the past few days and may be the same for the few weeks next. an umbrella on you is a must whenever you are out.....

Try this link for 15 days weather forecast at

http://www.accuweather.com/world-in...cuweather&locCode=ASI|SG|SN---|SINGAPORE|&u=1

Try this link for 10 days weather forecast at

http://weather.msn.com/tenday.aspx?&wealocations=wc:SNXX0006&q=Singapore,+SGP&setunit=C#details

Hi and thank you ggodetucsamoht , squid and dreaming :thumbsup:

I have informed my friend and he too is gratefull to you.

He is looking forward to his stay there (rain or shine).

Cheers :)

This is Singapore, it either rains or hot and sunny.:)

Last edited:

From the photos in P&S I know it is going to be hot, hot, hot! :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.