so hard to inform

Status
Not open for further replies.

gazkw

Jan 12, 2009
East Coast
www.garygraphy.com
can't understand why some people can't indicate that they don't want an item that they bidded for?

how hard is it to tell a person that you don't want the item so that people don't have to wonder if you are still interested or not? a simple i'm not interested anymore is better than ignoring the person.

hongsien

Mar 11, 2002
Hong Kong
Visit site
can't understand why some people can't indicate that they don't want an item that they bidded for?

how hard is it to tell a person that you don't want the item so that people don't have to wonder if you are still interested or not? a simple i'm not interested anymore is better than ignoring the person.
Because some have no common sense mah, or they have not been in that situation before, same as companies seldom acknowledge receipt of a letter that you sent them......

HS

hongsien

Mar 11, 2002
Hong Kong
Visit site
But learn to accept it, or else it will affect your health by keeping wondering about it......

Some things you can't control in life, all you can do is not to do the same thing, and give a good example in the hope others will follow.....

Don't make other people mistakes a problem to you, as it will affect you too, unless they harm people

HS

sheree

Aug 25, 2007
Yishun, Singapore
some people scared paiseh mah.... thats why
cus some sellers will blacklist those who decided not to buy in the end..

Simon_84

Mar 18, 2004
bukit batok
some buyers deserved to be blacklisted...cheap stuff still want me to bring down to her location...if scare being blacklisted, then might as well buy 1st hand instead...

Last edited:

liarliar

Deregistered
May 13, 2007
I put up an ad. you see not happy don't buy lah. ask silly question or don't read ad carefully or go down there meet up tehn say don't want to buy i don't entertain. It started firts okay but too many such cases free sms will eventually be chargeable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom