so few camera shops

Status
Not open for further replies.

singaren

May 11, 2003
Singapore
Visit site
i notice that ppl here only referred to CP, AP, John, MS, TK, etc... as the shops selling digital cameras. Are there no other shops in Singapore? How about those shops selling professional photographic equipments (like studio lights, etc)... where/who are they? :dunno:

those that u mentioned are the more reputable ones, there are of course more shops at Sim Lim Square, Lucky Plaza, People's Park Complex, etc. But for serious buyers, would you go to these places? ;)

Originally posted by AJ23
those that u mentioned are the more reputable ones, there are of course more shops at Sim Lim Square, Lucky Plaza, People's Park Complex, etc. But for serious buyers, would you go to these places? ;)

but i notice that even all those "reputable" shops are selling only popular and commercial cameras. I mean where do those "real" ton-cai photographers go for their real buys - :eek: just curious...

Originally posted by singaren
but i notice that even all those "reputable" shops are selling only popular and commercial cameras. I mean where do those "real" ton-cai photographers go for their real buys - :eek: just curious...

Yo Singaren,
Have you even been to PP area?

CP has a pro shop opposite the one with bags and next to the current tripod shop. Everything from Medium to Large format is available there as well as enlargers and projectors. The tripod shop also sells the pro lighting rigs and setups.

If you go across the street to Peninsula Hotel, you will see that Ruby is also a very Pro oriented shop.

Maybe you didn't pay attention but there are "PRO" outlets in Singapore.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.