Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowywolf

Apr 21, 2007
westeries...
IMGP0085-1.jpg

subtly Eye sigh
Taken with K10D f/2.4 1/60s ISO 200

let me know how i can to better this shot? flash or cropping.

thanks.

love the fingers creeping into the frame,:):) it keeps the viewer glued to the face,its features....flash may not help,but cropping will:think::bsmilie:

love the fingers creeping into the frame,:):) it keeps the viewer glued to the face,its features....flash may not help,but cropping will:think::bsmilie:

Thanks Newlife :)
you've mentioned about cropping, may i know how it might better improve the shot?
do you mean that i have to change the way it's cropped?

mswolf:) actually ur pic is a extreme close shot,anymore cropping wud destroy the, creeping into frame fingers, that i like ;) just kidding...i think there is too much hair on the right,if u like, crop it:think: watever u want show the viewer, u need to enlarge:) so i guess it all boils down to wat kind of pic u want to show the viewer:think: photography is communicating with the viewer,ur likes and dislikes....through pics.....every pic i like to watch,listen,and enjoy......rules are secondary

mswolf:) actually ur pic is a extreme close shot,anymore cropping wud destroy the, creeping into frame fingers, that i like ;) just kidding...i think there is too much hair on the right,if u like, crop it watever u want show the viewer, u need to enlarge:) so i guess it all boils down to wat kind of pic u want to show the viewer photography is communicating with the viewer,ur likes and dislikes....through pics.....every pic i like to watch,listen,and enjoy......rules are secondary

thanks -smiles-

i try :

2408861245_d8df0d6502_o.jpg

with orton

2408861181_4907f5ea4c_o.jpg

oh.. i see, that's the kind of cropping?
hmm.. a bit odd?
-shrugs-
feels a bit tight now?
-shrugs-
but thanks!

i like the original pic without cropping. in two minds though about the fingers at bottom left. would have liked to either clone them away, or show more of the hand. focus seems more on the lips than on the eyes, should get some catchlights in the eyes if the eyes were in focus, i feel. still, an admirable effort. :)

i like the original pic without cropping. in two minds though about the fingers at bottom left. would have liked to either clone them away, or show more of the hand. focus seems more on the lips than on the eyes, should get some catchlights in the eyes if the eyes were in focus, i feel. still, an admirable effort. :)
thanks Zaren for your kind words..
still learning from all of you ..
-deep blushes-

i was thinking the picture could be brighter..
i think i didnt use flash for this..
dont really like to use flash.. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.