[Snowywolf] - back - a photo a day, when my heart allows - [2015]

31 Jan 2015, Saturday​

16236954960_d108c2fc55_b.jpg

::If you do not see light at the end of the tunnel, consider it an opportunity to create an opening yourself, wherever you want.
― Ashok Kallarakkal::

Sometimes, I did not that I have met with a bottleneck in life. I mean, how does one know that you are at a no through trail in life, especially when life does not come with a instructional manual that tells you what is right or wrong.​

Panasonic DMC LX5 Exp 1/800 f/4 5.1mm ISO 80​

Last edited:
1 Feb 2015, Sunday​

16424309305_f1ebda1025_b.jpg
Location: Mount Rose overlooking Lake Tahoe (California), NV​

::Being on top of the world doesn't mean anything unless you know what it is life to be at the bottom.
― Unknown::

I seriously doubt the above saying, but I guess, by being at the bottom would make you feel a bit better now that you are at the top, but that doesn't mean that one who has never been at the bottom would never understand what it's like being at the top. I'm just blabbering...

What I'm saying is, it doesn't take one to be at the bottom, to give thanks and feel that one is at the top of the world, since everything in this world is pretty relatively in nature.

Have a great start to the Month of Feb!​

Panasonic DMC LX5 Exp 1/800 f/4 10.7mm ISO 125​

Last edited:
Reno!! On your way to Tahoe?

So much to shoot there! Have fun with the skiing too!
Sobs sobs, but I don't drive, so.. very dependent on my hub for ferrying me around, and he's not into photography. [emoji19]

Sobs sobs, but I don't drive, so.. very dependent on my hub for ferrying me around, and he's not into photography. [emoji19]

No need to be into photography. Even snaps can be great shots!

1 Feb 2015, Sunday​

16424309305_f1ebda1025_b.jpg
Location: Mount Rose overlooking Lake Tahoe (California), NV​

::Being on top of the world doesn't mean anything unless you know what it is life to be at the bottom.
― Unknown::

I seriously doubt the above saying, but I guess, by being at the bottom would make you feel a bit better now that you are at the top, but that doesn't mean that one who has never been at the bottom would never understand what it's like being at the top. I'm just blabbering...

What I'm saying is, it doesn't take one to be at the bottom, to give thanks and feel that one is at the top of the world, since everything in this world is pretty relatively in nature.

Have a great start to the Month of Feb!​

Panasonic DMC LX5 Exp 1/800 f/4 10.7mm ISO 125​

nice story ;)

happy CNY, Snowwolf! Came back to SG?

Post post post!

happy CNY, Snowwolf! Came back to SG?

Post post post!

Hello Bernard, hehehe... nope nope.. not back in SG.. Will be posting soon! haha.. Mostly hp pics.. ;)

Gong Xi Fa Cai!!!

27 Feb 2015, Friday​

16488492610_22e79313c4_b.jpg

::prayer is not asking. It is a longing of the soul. It is daily admission of one's weakness. It is better in prayer to have a heart without words than words without a heart.
~ Mahatma Gandhi::

I pray to be more prayerful. I sought to seek more solace and hope to be closer to God, listening rather than asking for more than He has already provided. God is great, all the time!

Shot by Samsung S3​

Last edited:
28 Feb 2015, Saturday​

16649929396_64eba0bc82_b.jpg

::prayer is not asking. It is a longing of the soul. It is daily admission of one's weakness. It is better in prayer to have a heart without words than words without a heart.
~ Mahatma Gandhi::

I pray to be more prayerful. I sought to seek more solace and hope to be closer to God, listening rather than asking for more than He has already provided. God is great, all the time!

Shot by Samsung S3​

Home in Reno! Best!! But it must be really really cold ...

Home in Reno! Best!! But it must be really really cold ...

Yeah, it's quite nice these days, not too cold (like the eastern side) Hasn't been snowing here, so it was nice to have the snow back.. :)

8 March 2015, Sunday​

16583606770_31c884fa20_b.jpg

::Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today.
~ Thich Nhat Hanh::

This was the last good snow that we will have this winter season here in Reno. Actually, I think this is one good one. I am blessed to be able to witness this before the big move. Thank God for this wonderful scenery which I longed for. I hope that I will be able to make everyday count while I'm here with Le Hub. :heart:

Shot by Samsung S3​

9 March 2015, Monday​

16769978281_3d910b1eb4_b.jpg

16151198343_9efb36b039_b.jpg

::Three grand essentials to happiness in this life are something to do, something to love, and something to hope for.
~Joseph Addison::

Are these the essentials that you are chasing everyday too? I think most of us are holding on to at least one of them. Though out our forever "busy" life in Singapore, I feel that sometimes, the meaning of happiness in life is lost. I reflect and think back on what I was doing at work, and I realised, I didn't have much of a life. I am often busy with others' lives. What the heck. I think something needs some tweaking if I were to continue to live in Singapore.

Am I in a rat's race? Aren't we all?

Not really. I am not, now.​

Shot by Pentax K-5 Exp 1/8000 f/2 50mm ISO 800 PENTAX-FA 50mm F1.4​