Snorkeling in Bali. Any recommendations?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tumbleweed

Mar 15, 2005
Woodlands, Singapore
I plan to go to Bali in late June and I wonder if there are any members out there that can advise me on the following:

1. Any hotel in Nusa Dua, Sanur or any Balinese beach that has good snorkeling nearby i.e. within walking distance?

2. Where to snorkel in Bali? I am interested in a day trip with light snorkeling activities. I am not a good swimmer so I will be wearing a flotation vest.

I plan to go to Bali in late June and I wonder if there are any members out there that can advise me on the following:

1. Any hotel in Nusa Dua, Sanur or any Balinese beach that has good snorkeling nearby i.e. within walking distance?

2. Where to snorkel in Bali? I am interested in a day trip with light snorkeling activities. I am not a good swimmer so I will be wearing a flotation vest.

1) Alot of place you could snorkel around Nusa Dua or Sanur..... as long as not Kuta.

2) I recommend 'Tulamben'..... for the Ship Wreck 'USS Liberty'..... A great place to Scuba Dive..... and the Wreck is shallow enough at some place to be seen when you snorkel....

Hope this helps.... :thumbsup:

nusa dua has decent snorkelling. got fishes etc can see. i remember even seeing a baby moral once.

Status
Not open for further replies.