Snobbish Esplanade?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Kit

Haizzzzz............. I made this as one of my points long ago. Like I said, you didn't grasp any.

of course, such points like yours are too abstract for me to grasp. they go round and round and never stop.

in any case all u want is your own collection of photos of the esplanade which u derided in this whole thread. it's a selfish aim which does has hardly any benefit to the arts scene.

Originally posted by Kit

Read a bit on this. Different building typologies doesn't mean different planning strategies altogether.

i agree it doesn't. and comparing land use in france and singapore isn't fair either.

Originally posted by denizenx

ah but it will not display to himself his sheer logical brilliance in arguing a pt or less to death...

i'll stop this when my dinner comes. some things just aren't worth pursuing.

Originally posted by shuy

of course, such points like yours are too abstract for me to grasp. they go round and round and never stop.

in any case all u want is your own collection of photos of the esplanade which u derided in this whole thread. it's a selfish aim which does has hardly any benefit to the arts scene.

Haizzz......... I'll say this again just in case as usual, you didn't read it earlier. I'm not into this purely because of photographic reasons. I'm also an architectural student. I'm questioning what the management is doing with the building. It was promised as a place for the masses. If it can't accommodate such a simple activity like photographing the building itself, then how can it be considered a people's venue?

Status
Not open for further replies.