SniperD's wifey bought him a 10D

Status
Not open for further replies.
:eek: :eek:

I want my other half to buy for me oso... ;p

Good for him if its true.

wah lau. so good... maybe SniperD wifey can be my sugar aunty :x

How lucky.....

Heh heh heh..... Wai, you LET the cat out of the BAG lah....

Yeah, it's true, our anniversary gift and I was in total surprise leh... coz I can't bear to spend that amount of money on it...

She tricked me to ask for pricing of all the accessories thru a friend and I just look thru the forum for pricing, thinking that friend will be buying (little did I knew)

and then.. a Tandy popped out in my face when I recieved this unassuming box.... :embrass:

She's really great! :embrass:

wah so sweet....how nice if my wife also like that...wah!...really envy envy...:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

:p

** most likely girls would want their husbands to buy some 1Ds for them....not refering to D CUPS! BUt to DIAMONDS!!!!

Told my wife about my "L" plan....-> plan to get "L" lenses in the future....but then she also has "L" plan...is to "Laser" her eyes..

wah piang...win liao loh....ahahhahaha,....:cry:

Very envious .... Congrats SniperD ! :thumbsup:

wah steady.

next time u spend too much time on ur cam, just say to her, i'm making use of wat u bought me, in case u say buy already then never use. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

but with such a wife i think u'd love to spend heaps of time with her too. :D

congrats on ur new toy! ;) ;)

SniperD,

Does your wife has a suplementary credit card? Is so, who knows, she may be charging it

from there....:D

Originally posted by beluga
SniperD,

Does your wife has a suplementary credit card? Is so, who knows, she may be charging it

from there....:D
:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Sniper: u really one lucky man!

Originally posted by SniperD
Heh heh heh..... Wai, you LET the cat out of the BAG lah....

Yeah, it's true, our anniversary gift and I was in total surprise leh... coz I can't bear to spend that amount of money on it...

She tricked me to ask for pricing of all the accessories thru a friend and I just look thru the forum for pricing, thinking that friend will be buying (little did I knew)

and then.. a Tandy popped out in my face when I recieved this unassuming box.... :embrass:

She's really great! :embrass:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

SniperD: Congrats!! You lucky fella, you... ;) Not only to receive such a great anniversary gift, but also to have such a loving and understanding wife... :thumbsup:

thanks guys......officially overwhelmed by her already...

well, she said that since I have bbeen eye-ing the tandy for some time now and the amt I spend on film every month would render me the cost of a Tandy in a couple of months, might as well, get it for me so I can do some saving.... (for our wedding) hee hee...

Nope, she doesn't have a supplementary card as she has her own...

I'm the happiest man on earth :D

So, what's yr gift to her for your anniversary? :D

*hint: photographer's gift"

Originally posted by tomshen
So, what's yr gift to her for your anniversary? :D

*hint: photographer's gift"

Another 10D perhaps, to keep her "Tandy" company?

Then they would have a 10D couple.... :D
Wah so lucky.
Wished I would get that as a gift as well....

Originally posted by SniperD
thanks guys......officially overwhelmed by her already...

well, she said that since I have bbeen eye-ing the tandy for some time now and the amt I spend on film every month would render me the cost of a Tandy in a couple of months, might as well, get it for me so I can do some saving.... (for our wedding) hee hee...

Nope, she doesn't have a supplementary card as she has her own...

I'm the happiest man on earth :D

Congrats man.....you deserve to be the happiest man on earth now...until she ask something clear shiny sparkling and weight in carat. :angel:

Kidding only....

the marriage is already done - SniperD already has a "White Gown" for Tandy, doesn't he? :D

hey, the photos of the Logistics Run were good - i recognize WO Lim from AVTV/OETI very much - he's one of the siao-on runners from there. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.