snapshots at paradiz


Status
Not open for further replies.

zaren

Moderator
Staff member
Oct 27, 2003
11,031
44
48
#1


#2
 

Vynara

New Member
Feb 6, 2004
87
0
0
36
Singapore, Holland Village
eeks i sometimes hang out at paradiz leh... must be careful lest i find myself cam-tured by zaren! :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:
 

nkbjon

Member
Jun 16, 2004
247
1
18
2nd photo- I had not seen it b4.. Perhaps I was not there for a long time.. It is nice taken with BW colour.. :thumbsup:
 

zaren

Moderator
Staff member
Oct 27, 2003
11,031
44
48
vynara... so pls give me a nice pose when u see someone photographing u on the street. :blah:

nkbjon....2nd pic was taken at 96mm focal length, many people like to have their "smoke break" at those openings in the glass facade.
 

ndroo

Moderator
Staff member
Nov 22, 2003
8,242
3
38
49
www.fuzzyeyeballs.com
www.fuzzyeyeballs.com
Vynara said:
eeks i sometimes hang out at paradiz leh... must be careful lest i find myself cam-tured by zaren! :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:
be afraid ... be very afraid ... i am always on a lookout for him when i go lunch (coz my office is pretty near his) :D
 

Vynara

New Member
Feb 6, 2004
87
0
0
36
Singapore, Holland Village
Zaren - :confused: :sweat: :confused: :sweat: still want me to pose?!?! omg... dun dare go paradiz liao worh!!!!!!!

zaren, go shoot renegade ba... erm.. with your camera that is....
 

zaren

Moderator
Staff member
Oct 27, 2003
11,031
44
48
i'm not gonna shoot renegade.... i need him to walk down orchard road in his skimpy cowboy outfit to recruit more female members for CS!

vynara, pls feel free to shoot a handsome cowboy sauntering down orchard road slinging a D70 by his side.

:bsmilie:
 

ndroo

Moderator
Staff member
Nov 22, 2003
8,242
3
38
49
www.fuzzyeyeballs.com
www.fuzzyeyeballs.com
zaren said:
i'm not gonna shoot renegade.... i need him to walk down orchard road in his skimpy cowboy outfit to recruit more female members for CS!

vynara, pls feel free to shoot a handsome cowboy sauntering down orchard road slinging a D70 by his side.

:bsmilie:
oooh oh no!!! :bsmilie: hey bro, coffee next week? i'll call ya.

cheers
 

zaren

Moderator
Staff member
Oct 27, 2003
11,031
44
48
renegade said:
oooh oh no!!! :bsmilie: hey bro, coffee next week? i'll call ya.

cheers
sounds good bro....haven't had kopi in a while... :)
 

Status
Not open for further replies.