Snappers in the east

Status
Not open for further replies.

conkeychua

Aug 19, 2009
Hi ALL,

Am a newbie so i am suggesting on whether if anyone can arrange a short shootout somewhere in the east and probably coffee session after that for discussion?

Hopfully there would be 1 or 2 snappers with experience joining so we can a good understanding and sharing session.

Thanks alot

I would like to join if timing is right...me also newbie. will be watching this thread now...;-)

I would like to join if timing is right...me also newbie. will be watching this thread now...;-)

Well it looks to me like there are no one in the east..... :(

Will have to see how it goes...

Cheers!

Well it looks to me like there are no one in the east..... :(

Will have to see how it goes...

Cheers!

I'm a newbie too, but I'm from the west :sweatsm:
anyway, there are lotsa pros in the east.. just give them some times to reply..
relax, bro ;)

I'am from the east too!
however why only look for people in the east to shoot together!?!

i mean after all won't you guys go elsewhere too besides the east? =)

When will be the next outing? This weekend going back I.C.T.?
I stay near Toa Payoh area.

Please set the date and time. I am interested to join if I can make it. Need more photography kakis.

Hello east shooters! There is a regular shooting group for the east side shutterbugs, just keep an eye out for the announcements. East coast rules!

I'am from the east too!
however why only look for people in the east to shoot together!?!

i mean after all won't you guys go elsewhere too besides the east? =)

Its not that. Mainly i cant really make it on the weekends due to work. So was thinking having some " Shootout " somewhere in the east and a coffee session on what we could have done better and such sharing session. Which is why it would be best to have a more experience snapper. Or even so, all the newbies can just join in and discuss and learn together....

Cheers!

Hello east shooters! There is a regular shooting group for the east side shutterbugs, just keep an eye out for the announcements. East coast rules!

Bro, I kinda went into that thread but the last post was like a long time back? Was there an updated one?

Cheers!

im a east newbie ! please do organize one soon :D

So many newbie here...so anyone knows any good location near E / NE area for photo taking?

Hi Guys,

Care to join me with the current group, East Shooter?

Not all cser's are staying in the East, some in Central and West.
Most recent outing we had was at last kampong in Singapore last Saturday.

We may be new, but we kinda able to learn from each other when we meet for photoshot.

PM me, if you are keen.

Good Day Mate

Ok I'll check with Bro Good day mate and post the outing here. I might not be able to make but for the benefit of the new bros here...... :)

Cheers!

I'm interested. Please let me know next outing.

Mind I ask how you guys travel to the photo shoot location?
Reason I ask cause I don't drive or ride.

So syiok see people go outings and all..
Haha! I'm from East side and a newbie too..
But I'm a bit shy to meet people.. :embrass:

I am also from the east but can't join the usual group in their outing because their outing is on saturday. have to work on saturday. sunday from 2.30 pm onwards till sunset is fine with me. anyone wants to shhot on sunday during this hours?

Status
Not open for further replies.