Snapfish Photos

Andykok

Sep 27, 2009
I had ordered a few photos Snapfish and found that the outcome of the photos are a bit darker than my edited photos.

The person face on the photos are much darker compare to the one on my computer.

Anyone knows if there is any free software (or any HP printer software) I can use to get the same Brightness,Contrast and Color as shown in my computer as I will be going to print more photos from Snapfish.

Pls give advice.

I had ordered a few photos Snapfish and found that the outcome of the photos are a bit darker than my edited photos.

The person face on the photos are much darker compare to the one on my computer.

Anyone knows if there is any free software (or any HP printer software) I can use to get the same Brightness,Contrast and Color as shown in my computer as I will be going to print more photos from Snapfish.

Pls give advice.

I used their service 2 years ago. If you are not particular on photo quality, you may consider to use it. I have not used it anymore 'cos their photos can't reflect details, e.g. white shirt with pink strips will be printed as full pink shirt. This is just one of the many unsatisfactory results.

Is your monitor calibrated and your current editing software colour-space aware? If not no need to discuss anything further. Without calibrated workflow you will always work on 'surprise' basis since there is not baseline for judging the images. Computer and monitors are far from showing accurate colours when in default settings. Search the forum, check 'Digital Darkroom' - topic is discussed repeatedly.