Snap that Kiss! photography contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
me me me :bsmilie:

I see potential material out at Orchard and the major shopping complexes every other day! No need to pose... spontaneous.

Now if there were a way to capture it without getting whacked... SLRs + teles are a no no... those darn security guards will chase you out before u even spot potential subjects!

Looks a super long telephoto will come in useful for this ... hehehe

"Photos must be printed in A4 size using EPSON ink and paper."

who sponsoring printer and paper uh..not everyone uses epson printer and paper...

printing cost is $2.50 at CP also...:nono: :nono:

+evenstar said:
"Photos must be printed in A4 size using EPSON ink and paper."

who sponsoring printer and paper uh..not everyone uses epson printer and paper...

printing cost is $2.50 at CP also...:nono: :nono:

Acutally how can they tell what ink we use?

I know inkjet paper usually has the brand behind... but ink? Unless they have some CSI style analyser......

You guys should be out shooting instead of discussing mundane details like type of inks and paper to be used in the printing.

Terence said:
You guys should be out shooting instead of discussing mundane details like type of inks and paper to be used in the printing.
So what are you doing here ? :dunno:

:bsmilie:

Terence said:

You guy should be out shooting instead of telling people what to do. :sticktong

Look like going to thunderstorm leh.. How to shoot?

Terence said:

looks like my tcon17 might come in handy.. ;) 432mm x 1.7.... :D

but then again what are the chances you see people kissing and you have your camera with you? haha, i always see people kissing but then its on the day when im 'off duty' :sweat:

metallilan said:
looks like my tcon17 might come in handy.. ;) 432mm x 1.7.... :D

but then again what are the chances you see people kissing and you have your camera with you? haha, i always see people kissing but then its on the day when im 'off duty' :sweat:

haha looks like it is time for dSLR user to go find 1000mm++ mirror reflex lens liao

jeryltan said:
Look like going to thunderstorm leh.. How to shoot?

Could make for a nice moody setting with this sort of subdued lighting. There are always great shots to be had, just have to make them happen.

am very interested in joining this competition however one biggest issue i have(other that the capturing picture) is will i or can i be sued over shooting and submitting the pictures by people inside the picture?

any big/small-time laywers(any in cs?) can comment???

Status
Not open for further replies.