Snake In My House!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

+evenstar

I just found a snake in my living room!!! Anyone knows the number for pest control?? HELP!!!! :confused: :confused:

I'm now using my manfrotto monopod as a weapon just in case.... :sweat: :sweat:

quick take a phot so we can id it!!!!!!!!!
and give u relevant advise.. ;)
in all seriousness, take precautions.
if its a reticulated python, even tho i strangles its prey
it still has fangs...
hehe :confused:

IIRC. The police will handle it for you also, can try calling the helpline.

espn said:
IIRC. The police will handle it for you also, can try calling the helpline.

Called police..they said to call pest control, and the pest control people say that they will only be here in an hour's time. :confused:

Luckily the snake is asleep behind my golf bag...can't take a snapshot of it, but it's around 1m long, quite thin, green in colour with "patterns" on its body.

+evenstar said:
Called police..they said to call pest control, and the pest control people say that they will only be here in an hour's time. :confused:

Luckily the snake is asleep behind my golf bag...can't take a snapshot of it, but it's around 1m long, quite thin, green in colour with "patterns" on its body.

Call crocodile hunter steve irwin. :bsmilie: Catch it, chop it into bite size pieces and cook it with maggie mee. Enjoy your meal. :)

Let it sleep, leave it alone. Its raining outside, its just trying to get some shelter and avoid the chill. Just dun try to be hero..... ;)

Haiz......you think you use tripod got use meh? You try whacking the snake and later the snake wrap around your tripod and attack you how? Worst still, you whack the snake but never kanna and the tripod break into little pieces how? Best weapon I can think of would be BAYGONE SPRAY :bsmilie: can attack quite far range and yet intoxicating enough for the snake to know whos the boss around the house :bsmilie:

Xpose said:
Haiz......you think you use tripod got use meh? You try whacking the snake and later the snake wrap around your tripod and attack you how? Worst still, you whack the snake but never kanna and the tripod break into little pieces how? Best weapon I can think of would be BAYGONE SPRAY :bsmilie: can attack quite far range and yet intoxicating enough for the snake to know whos the boss around the house :bsmilie:

Snake's a python. Pest control guy charged $250...:confused:Thankfully

Xpose said:

Snake's a python. Pest control guy charged $250...:confused:Thankfully it's

Xpose said:

Snake's a python. Pest control guy charged $250...:confused:Thankfully it's gone..my dad took a couple of shots of the snake though..

+evenstar said:
Snake's a python. Pest control guy charged $250...:confused:Thankfully it's

Oh so its not venomous. See if can convience the snake to pose for you? Might be able to get some good shots.

Wah $250, so ex! :eek:

$250 is daylight robbery :confused:

maybe the little fella follow u home from golf course..

just call the police... where u live? west side.... i come catch it?

if its colorful , dont go near it....

if its brings its body up and into a "S" shape, its also means its gona attack u the moment u go too near... so stand away..

GENO said:
just call the police... where u live? west side.... i come catch it?

if its colorful , dont go near it....

if its brings its body up and into a "S" shape, its also means its gona attack u the moment u go too near... so stand away..

East side...police say they only catch for hdb ppl..private estate ppl have to call the commercial companies. :confused:

Snake's gone!! :D :D

+evenstar said:

Have you read the Chinese fable "Madam White Snake"? She got a maid which was a green sanke.

I think the maid is looking for a partner. Maybe you should prepare for some erotic dreams with a green snake.

Check underneath your bed frequently. More importantly check inside your blanket when you wake up in the morning.

+evenstar said:
East side...police say they only catch for hdb ppl..private estate ppl have to call the commercial companies. :confused:

Snake's gone!! :D :D

Erm... something not right here.... people living in private estates also pay taxes right? why police only help people in hdb... probably u need to bring it up on next election.... LOL :D

Status
Not open for further replies.