Snails - after the rain


Status
Not open for further replies.

tchuanye

Moderator
Staff member
Mar 4, 2003
5,451
0
38
Visit site
#1
Some more after the rain shots to share....





Appreciate any comments!
 

tchuanye

Moderator
Staff member
Mar 4, 2003
5,451
0
38
Visit site
#3
benedium said:
WOW how you make your picture look so studio-like? Did you use flash?
I use external flash and bounce it with a homemade bounce card.
 

Zenten

Deregistered
Jun 13, 2004
9,845
8
38
#4
tchuanye said:
I use external flash and bounce it with a homemade bounce card.

Nicely lit shots. Good improvisation with a home made bounce card. What does it look like?
 

tchuanye

Moderator
Staff member
Mar 4, 2003
5,451
0
38
Visit site
#5
Zenten said:
Nicely lit shots. Good improvisation with a home made bounce card. What does it look like?


Use the SAF rubber band (bicycle tube type(small ones)) to clip the white card board....I would prefer a white plastic one, but yet to find time to do it and get it.
 

Hong Jia

New Member
Feb 28, 2004
1,117
0
0
#6
Wah... FL28... ex ex ex isn't it... How much was it...???

Cheers...
 

spiderman

New Member
Oct 28, 2004
308
0
0
Jurong
#7
tchuanye said:

Use the SAF rubber band (bicycle tube type(small ones)) to clip the white card board....I would prefer a white plastic one, but yet to find time to do it and get it.
Hey CY, I thought you were using a Sunpak 383? And how come now a Panasonic? Like Hong Jia said, it must be quite expensive eh? :think:
 

tchuanye

Moderator
Staff member
Mar 4, 2003
5,451
0
38
Visit site
#8
Hong Jia said:
Wah... FL28... ex ex ex isn't it... How much was it...???

Cheers...
Sorry for late reply, just came back from overseas. Bought it at 2nd hand, mint condition <$100

spiderman said:
Hey CY, I thought you were using a Sunpak 383? And how come now a Panasonic? Like Hong Jia said, it must be quite expensive eh? :think:
Jacky, I wished I had the Sunpak 383 but its not available here.
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom