SMS Macro Outing XXXIV (Night Macro at Lower Peirce)

Status
Not open for further replies.
wanted to join in as I bookmarks ur thread but can't make it again due to I drop my iphone in washing machine, force to change afternoon shift with my colleagues in order to send for repair. Enjoy guys

1). Stevewhy
2). PPZ
3). Raymond
4). Alf626
5). androslee
6). Roger
7). sookyee
8). sherly
9). mickey76
10). Hershey Desai
11). CK
12). Garbled :sweat:

Thanks Andros for the added.

Hi all... welcome for the gals?

Hi sharlene

You are most welcome Gals.... ;)

Last update...

1). Stevewhy
2). PPZ
3). Raymond
4). Alf626
5). androslee
6). Roger
7). sookyee
8). sherly
9). mickey76

Cannot come again... work late..:cry:

Don't worry eng60232 join us when you are free...

I am going to MY on Friday. So have to give it a miss
You guys enjoy it! :)

Enjoy your trip to MY TonyT, join us another time.

Steven :

Really admire ur works (peeped into ur signature link) :thumbsup:
Couldnt make it this time round, hope to join the next outing..

Cheers

Thank you Numnumball, most of the Friday there will be a Night Macro outing.

wanted to join in as I bookmarks ur thread but can't make it again due to I drop my iphone in washing machine, force to change afternoon shift with my colleagues in order to send for repair. Enjoy guys

Oops iphone when for a swim.. hope it survive, next time VainKid.

See you guys and girls tonight. :)

9I might be a little late today...Have to run to some homefix store or challenger and buy a new torchlight... can't find the one I had. Dunno where I misplaced the damn thing, but can't miss today's shoot. Have rented out a Nikon SPeedlight.

Sighs, I gotta give it a miss again tonight!!! :( :cry:

Will be joining you guys but will be arriving late. Long time no shoot macro. Hand itchy already. See you guys and gals later.

A big thanks to Mr. Steve for the many invaluable insights and tutelage and the patience to put up with the incessant questions from my friends and I. We learnt a lot from this outing and I think its time to sell some of the macro stuff that I thought is useful. And also thanks for showing me my Raynox is soooo useful.

A big thanks to Mr. Steve for the many invaluable insights and tutelage and the patience to put up with the incessant questions from my friends and I. We learnt a lot from this outing and I think its time to sell some of the macro stuff that I thought is useful. And also thanks for showing me my Raynox is soooo useful.

You are welcome andros_lee.
Glad you learned something. ;)

Steven, just curious, care to share ur setup??? :)

Hi Numnumball.
My setup Panasonic FZ50 + close up filters + DIY diffuser and onboard Flash.

Status
Not open for further replies.