SMS Macro Outing XVII (Night Macro at Lower Peirce)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevewhy

Apr 8, 2006
SMS Macro Outing XVII. (sign up list).

Hi to all Macro shooter out there, care to join me for a Night Macro Outing at Lower Peirce?
All are welcome....

This outing will be limit to 10 people because of safety reason, if by any chance the list
grows too big, I'll put the rest into the next outing if you want.

Meet up at Casuarina Curry Restaurant at Casuarina Rd along Upper Thomson Rd.(Use
Google Map if you are not sure). or follow the link page 2 & 3, photo provided by Excel-glsi
http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=471184&page=2
Bus No: 163, 167, 169, 855 and 980.
Drop off the last stop B23, before Upper Thomson Rd and Yio Chu Kang Rd junctions.

Please bring along powerful torchlight or DIY your own, from the above link page-1 you can
see my set up for Night Macro. Please bring water.....
If raining it will be cancel, check with me at 96550011.

Date : Friday 07 Aug 2009.
8.00pm to 12 Midnight, those who wish to leave early can do so.

Once a week I'm eating Roti Prata... , I'll be at the curry house around 7pm for
Dinner, please join me if those can make it, we can TTSS about Macro at the same time.

Please fill in your names below.

1). Stevewhy
2).
3).
4).
5).

Hi to all Macro shooter out there, care to join me for a Night Macro Outing at Lower Peirce?
All are welcome....

This outing will be limit to 10 people because of safety reason, if by any chance the list

Meet up at Casuarina Curry Restaurant at Casuarina Rd along Upper Thomson Rd.(Use
Google Map if you are not sure). or follow the link page 2 & 3, photo provided by Excel-glsi
http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=471184&page=2
Drop off the last stop B23, before Upper Thomson Rd and Yio Chu Kang Rd junctions.

Please bring along powerful torchlight or DIY your own, from the above link page-1 you can

Once a week I'm eating Roti Prata... , I'll be at the curry house around 7pm for
Dinner, please join me if those can make it, we can TTSS about Macro at the same time.

1). Stevewhy
2). Eng60232
3).
4).
5).

All are welcome....

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showt...=471184&page=2

1). Stevewhy
2). Eng60232
3). Hershey desai
4).
5).

wow open so early...

I'll be away till this Friday, that's why have to post a little early, but will be on time for the night macro hehe.. ;)

wow open so early...
you re not goin??..

i cant join alr..
starting do waitress now..
no more weekends... ); :cry:

you guys have fun~ (^ ^)

All are welcome....

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showt...=471184&page=2

1). Stevewhy
2). Eng60232
3). Hershey desai
4). DeadEnd
5).

Sad..... can't join you guys/gals this time..... have to work till 11:30+pm on the 7th. :(

1). Stevewhy
2). Eng60232
3). Hershey desai
4). DeadEnd
5) Pritam
6) Jam

Status
Not open for further replies.