SMRT no fight

sickening! How come nobody stop them?

Train so crowded...can jiak mango meh? Then how to clean up...swallow the seeds?

Last edited:
sorry to disappoint everyone... the girls is... :eek:

46238_610331108995197_606791483_n.jpg

Must be very nutritious. Look how healthy she is. ;-)

sickening! How come nobody stop them?

Train so crowded...can jiak mango meh? Then how to clean up...swallow the seeds?

that's why you have problem spreading your seeds.

Maybe thats why he covered her with jacket ?! :eek: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

cover the face bomb the base!
o wait, doesn't seem right... :dunno:

You all no good... maybe guy let her GF sleep on his lap only meh... ;)

485166_700b.jpg

Really fierce, this one. Do in train in broad daylight. Win already.

Do you think related to triad intimidation. Else why no one dare to step forward?

Hope this dun happened in Singapore. Its bad enough I saw a condom at a bus stop near my place.

ManWearPants said:

Do you think related to triad intimidation. Else why no one dare to step forward?

Hope this dun happened in Singapore. Its bad enough I saw a condom at a bus stop near my place.

But... but...you are the seed spreading guy :bsmilie:

cos everyone else was busy watching.

This content is currently unavailable
The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.

This content is currently unavailable
The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.

You are late to the party :bsmilie: