Smoking Section..

Status
Not open for further replies.

soma

Aug 13, 2005
Local
With the limit of smoking area.. does this really help?

With the price like sky rocket.. does this really help?

Selling only the big pack and not the small one.. does this really help?

Don't bother me a bit on the smoking area..
The price don't really make a different..
When have more (20stick) tend to smoke more, so this big pack thing really suck..

When have more (20stick) tend to smoke more, so this big pack thing really suck..

Of course it helps!
If not where the Garrment get revenue to build ERP gentries, pay minister's pays...
Thank you, Smokers.

Of course it helps!
If not where the Garrment get revenue to build ERP gentries, pay minister's pays...
Thank you, Smokers.

You smoker? Post only if you r one.

The thread is delicate for smoker only.. Full of pollution here.:bsmilie:

Haha. The pricing still okay and the places they ban for me im fine with it. :)

but i think 2m- 5m away from a busstop still can smoke. As Long there is a dustbin where you can throw your ciggaratte buds.

At most smoke outside or inside your house.

But when once the pricing per pack hit $15> i will try to cut less. Cause its kinda crazy to pay $15> per pack/20sticks. :dunno:

Help in terms of what? Helping ppl to cut down or quit? If thats the case, it dun help as it depends on the individual to quit.

Limit of smoking areas is for the benifit of non smokers. Its good for everyone until somkers sometimes felt discriminated.

Increasing prices help deter young ppl from picking it up. Some goes for the exit of small packs.

For smokers, it does not help at all. All these measures are for the benefit of non smokers and young ppl. And also the govt who enjoy huge taxes.

I believe any thread in this forum is free for anyone to post. I don't think you should be limiting any group or individual or create an exclusive only thread.

:bsmilie:
You smoker? Post only if you r one.

The thread is delicate for smoker only.. Full of pollution here.:bsmilie:

something i saw recently. new initiatives?

seen.jpg

seen1.jpg

seen2.jpg

seen3.jpg

seen4.jpg

well.. the increase price is meant for students. So students have to buy the contra ones then the gahmen came out with SDPC and they print it so high up and made the filter longer which means lesser to smoke

Of course it helps!
Thank you, Smokers.

ya, i pay taxes everyday

something i saw recently. new initiatives?

seen.jpg

seen1.jpg

seen2.jpg

seen3.jpg

seen4.jpg

hahahaha this is kind of familiar!!! hshhahaha.....

For smokers, it does not help at all. All these measures are for the benefit of non smokers and young ppl. And also the govt who enjoy huge taxes.

Even it now selling at 50 bucks per pack, smokers will still buy as they LL for it and It dont really help as young people (Students) still smoke and they shared the price of it. As for gov, i need not to apply on it as all we have know

Status
Not open for further replies.