Smoke Art : Foetus

Status
Not open for further replies.

PortraitsInDigital

Mar 17, 2006
Singapore
Foetus.jpg

Comments !!!

Very interesting. Just happen to have the shape or specially created?

Also whats the set up to make the smk obvious? And how to make the smk?

Very interesting... smoke probably from a cigarette and blown in the direction of coloured lights, but still a very nice picture. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

tchuanye said:
Very interesting. Just happen to have the shape or specially created?

Also whats the set up to make the smk obvious? And how to make the smk?
With a black backdrop, use a flash below incense. Took about 100 shots and chose a few shots where I could see something. In this shot, I stared at it for a while and I saw the face of the foetus ( Like looking at clouds) than I used hue and saturations in Photoshop to paint the smoke...

PortraitsInDigital said:
Incense sticks bro...
wah now 7th month still play with incense.. still can see feotus sommore..
O_O""""

that is unique and creepy.

I really like your work PID! Been following your other stuff with the mother and child portraits as well and like your style. This one with the smoke is very interesting, I've seen photographers do this before but yours has inspired me to take out my camera and start experimenting. Thanks for sharing.

Grub said:
I really like your work PID! Been following your other stuff with the mother and child portraits as well and like your style. This one with the smoke is very interesting, I've seen photographers do this before but yours has inspired me to take out my camera and start experimenting. Thanks for sharing.
Nice to be appreciated... Thank You my friend...

Status
Not open for further replies.