Smelly camera....

Nisa

Aug 13, 2004
Recently i went to some steamboat place... and now my camera has the smell of the place... :cry:

anyone know how i can get rid of the smell?:dunno:

Recently i went to some steamboat place... and now my camera has the smell of the place... :cry:

i dunno. i find alchohol quite useful:think:

Go to another restaurant....:bsmilie::bsmilie:

Put your camera together with Charcoal. Those NTUC sell but mint smell one. Put it into a container or something. Let the Charcoal absorb the smell from your camera. Ones no smell, the rest of it that is still left in the packet, you can put into your wardrobe or somewhere to let it disperse on its own.

Let it disperse. i brought my camera to outdoor cooking once. For one week it smelt like burnt leaves and twigs

give me ur camera. u will never smell it again.

GEEE thanks for all the stupid advice.

And thank you for the sincere advices. I will try the characoal thing. I cannot wait for it to disperse. will try the characoal thing.

GEEE thanks for all the stupid advice.

:(:(

i don't really think camera body absorbs smells.

so just wash your strap, that is the likely area where all the smell is arising from. :bsmilie:

:(:(

i don't really think camera body absorbs smells.

so just wash your strap, that is the likely area where all the smell is arising from. :bsmilie:

I know the difference. its the body that is smelly! :cry:

Use a hairdryer which has a negative ion emission feature or an air-purifier with ion generator. Those are effective in neutralizing smell.

on mythbusters, if alcohol can remove smelly feet smell, it can work on ur camera.