SMELLED A SCAM

Zeisser

Jul 12, 2008
Tampines
www.flickr.com
Dear Mods,

Just received a PM from this new member linda200 :

Dearest,
I am writing this message to you with tears and pains in my heart. I am introducing my self as Miss. Linda Solomon the only Daughter of late Mr and Mrs P.Solomon. I wish to request for your assistance in a financial Transaction and I wish to invest in Manufacturing and real estate management in your country. I have Three million Five hundred thousand United States dollars that you will help me to invest in your country.
My late father was poison to death by his business associate on their outgoing for business discussion, Before his death he secretly called me on his sick bed at the hospital that he has deposited the sum of US$3.5 Million in a fixed deposit at a local back in our country here and he has put my name has the next of kin at the bank. That i should seek for a sincere foreign partner that i can trust that can help me to invest this money in his country so that i can go go to his country to continue my education so that his family will not kill me because of this money.
I promise to offer you 25% of the total money after the successful transfer of this money into your account. All the legal documents of this money has been handed over to me which i will send to you for your view to help me from your heart and take me as your daughter.
I awaits your kind heart on my email address.....

linda_solomon@outlook.fr

Awaiting your immediate response
Yours sincerely,
Miss Linda Solomon.

For your info and necessary action please.

Thanks

Flush it down the toilet where it belongs.

The hopelessly incompetent fraudsters send such thing out en masse hoping that there is one stupid fool out of a million who can be conned.

Does anyone believe a total stranger will walk up to you to offer you US$875,000 (25% of US$3,500,000) for doing investment for her, and willing to let you take her as daughter?

头壳坏了是无??
(are you out of your mind?)

deregistered this scammer .

The people writing this nonsense clearly believe someone would believe them.. Haha

It is like someone here believing that by asking someone else to stay in jb, he would be disappeared from CS. So naive. LOL. Same kind of mentality

It is like someone here believing that by asking someone else to stay in jb, he would be disappeared from CS. So naive. LOL. Same kind of mentality

I believe he was like, hinting you to stop posting here :)

The fact that such scam did work despite so many news about them, good that TS share again to remind everybody.

For whatever reasons people falls into such trap, we should keep reminding them when we come across any.

This is primary school scam. Even my daughter knows it

I love old school scam like these... not spam, but good O' Scam...

Everybody knows smoking is bad for you.

Yet there are still many people smoke.

So we have to keep reminding you and those in primary schools that smoking is bad for you. :bsmilie:

The movie 'Thank you for smoking' will possibly convince you otherwise.. Haha one of my all time favourites

oh yeah. one more thing. the world doesn't revolve around you. so stop bringing your own problems into other people's threads :)

Nope, I just believe that any cynical bugger full of negativity that has such deep grudge and heavy resentment against their home nation and its people should just bloody scoot off instead and never come back than rather be a virtual keyboard warrior, whining non-stop online almost everyday.

How's your SingTel's reception from Nusajaya? Hoped you brought your group of FUD clan to tag along also.

Last edited:
The movie 'Thank you for smoking' will possibly convince you otherwise.. Haha one of my all time favourites

Great movie, nice witty satirical poke.

One of the many reasons ( as of many chronic issues ) why smoking could persist so long is because the crippling medical sequelae takes way too long to manifest. The rest of us would in the meantime be inhaling their negative externality into our lungs.